LetHostTalk
libertyvps.net vs rockhoster.com — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

libertyvps.net vs rockhoster.com

HortHort Member
edited June 2022 in General Talks
Which VPS is better to have a deal with - libertyvps.net or rockhoster.com?

Comments

• I do no not want to say anything bad about my previous web host but with Rockhoster.com I have everything done faster, the site loads faster, everything works great. Recommended.

• Happy with Rockhoster.com website hosting.

I've had questions that were answered and fixed within minutes, and complex problems worked on by the hosting admins personally resolved in only a couple days. They have live chat to help if you get stuck. and they seem to be available almost all the time.

• myresellerhomemyresellerhome Member, Provider
    When choosing a VPS hosting provider, it is important to consider a number of features. These features can vary depending on the needs of the individual, but some key considerations include: 

-Price: Many providers offer discounts for long-term contracts, so it is important to compare prices and determine which option offers the best value for your needs.
    -Features: Some providers offer more options than others, so be sure to review what is available before signing up. This includes both software and hardware capabilities. 
    -Support: It is important to have a provider that has good support options in case you need assistance with your account or system. 
    -Availability and reliability: Make sure the provider has a good track record of being available and reliable when it comes to hosting servers.
  • MyWebSMyWebS Member
    Use deals from kvchosting.net as they are supposed to be the best in the whole IT world.
    Their genius support team is extremely responsive, and routinely goes above and beyond their advertised scope. 

• If you value excellent service, advice and professional support don't look any further. Give Libertyvps.net a chance - you won't regret it. They go out of their way to help. I had a SQL/php slowness issue and service helped me resolve it very quickly.

• IMHO, webdock.io cheap VPS will meet your requirements. Use the code: GOFASTVPS - gives $10 USD credit that can be applied to your account once signed up. So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.

• ownwebservers1ownwebservers1 Member, Provider
    Ownwebservers offers three VPS hosting plan options, each of which includes SSL certification, cPanel management panels, and a one-year domain registration, as well as the ability to create an unlimited number of email accounts and sub-domains. Plans start at $7/month and include 24/7 live chat support, as well as extra add-ons like domain privacy protection.