LetHostTalk
Right VPS provider in Europe — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Right VPS provider in Europe

Comparing VPS deals from QHoster.com and Hosting.uk, which plan is the best for hosting a forum?

Comments

• MaekfeeMaekfee Member
    edited November 2020
    Support has been quick and detailed, and from my first day with QHoster.com knew I'd made the right choice! Their representative whom I contacted via live Chat offered me concrete guidance through the sales process.

Coupon: KVMXENOPENVZVPSANDSHARED30OFF for 30% OFF for all XEN, OpenVZ, KVM plans, including resellers!

• The classified points do not tell answers but it tells the questions that you want to keep in mind before buying the better web hosting services.

1. Type of hosting offered

Will you need your own infrastructure model?

Will you need better access or control over your server(s) and website?

Are you not very technical?

Would it be easier to let the hosting company take the lead in maintenance?

Also important is to ask yourself whether you’ll be building your own website?

Are you comfortable with the Pros and cons?

2. Support

What are the available support channels: email, forums, live chat, telephone, 24/7, or office hours?

Are they U.S. based or overseas?

3. Features

What features are on offer?

Does the host use cPanel for one-click installations of selected software?

How much storage and bandwidth is available? How many domains can be hosted on one account?

Functionality is important for any website and so is future-proofing. As your website grows and with it the amount of space you need, does the hosting company have the capacity and the features to allow for growth?

4. Server locations

Is the location of the data centers important to you?

Do you collect personal data on your website?

Is your compliance led?

5. Areas of specialization

What specific platforms do they specialize in?

6. Security

Depending on the nature of your business you may have higher standards to meet in terms of security. Will this hosting company meet these expectations? Or would another be better equipped?

Our SSL certificates included as well?

7. Price & general feedback online

How much do they charge and how does it compare to the other hosts on your shortlist?

Is price a factor or do you not mind paying that little bit more for a more complete service?

What are the renewal costs? Do they offer long-term subscriptions?

• RootballRootball Member
    edited March 2022

My advice: Backup your websites at least once a week and choose QHoster.com for your website hosting. I always get directly connected to their support services when I need help. I've never had to wait longer than 30 seconds. I also love their plans.

• I'd like to say that QHoster.com does offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately. Thank them a lot.

• It is very important to find the right VPS hosting plan for your online business as it can decide not only the fate of your business but also determine how much cash you need to make your business run smoothly. 

The aim of a good and reputed VPS web hosting company is to keep the number of clients per server to a minimum. This would allow its valuable clients to have the maximum accessible resources which could be justifiably used for their website requirements. So a VPS hosting gives you the best of both the aspects, that of cost and a good/optimal level of stable performance that is usually associated with a dedicated server. For choosing your appropriate service provider for this service, you need to closely analyze the features and the admin rights being provided to you by the companies.

The notable aspect of VPS web hosting server is that root access is provided. This implies that one can incorporate his/her licensed software applications. The VPS hosting technology is capable enough to tackle high volumes of web traffic and bandwidth of up to several hundred gigabytes can be very conveniently provided by the concerned service provider. This kind of hosting also gives you the flexibility of hosting many websites with the assistance of Virtual Hosts from Apache. The server can also be suitably utilized for storage or backup purposes. However knowledge is required to a certain extent, regarding software configuration and customization tools.

If you feel hesitant to opt for a VPS web hosting service thinking that you might have expansion constraints in future, be sure to avail the services of a company that can provide you the requisite leverage.

Solar VPS is a leading hosting provider of secure and easy website hosting services in USA. Discover why thousands of customers trust us to handle their hosting needs.
  • ownwebservers1ownwebservers1 Member, Provider
    edited May 2022
    Ownwebservers is the most cheap VPS service with a lot of features. You receive a VPS control panel and services like quick web script and OS installs for just $7 per month. If you're looking for semi-managed VPS hosting, this is the place to go.

Their Best Features:
    • High SSD storage
    • Full Root access
    • Daily Backups
    • 99.99% Uptime SSA
    • 24/7 Customer Services

• HortHort Member
    Just want to say that QHoster.com is the best company to have a deal with.
    I have never experienced any downtime with them. They have been rock solid for me! No seriously.

• ownwebservers1ownwebservers1 Member, Provider
    Ownwebservers is the most cheap VPS service with a lot of features. You receive a VPS control panel and services like quick web script and OS installs for just $7 per month. If you're looking for semi-managed VPS hosting, this is the place to go.

Save [color=navy][b]40% OFF[/b][/color] on [b][color=navy][url=https://ownwebservers.com/vps-cloud-server/]VPS Cloud Servers plans[/url][/color][/b]. Use coupon code [color=navy][b]VCS40[/b][/color] during checkout. The offer is limited time.