LetHostTalk
VPS account in Europe — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

VPS account in Europe

Which VPS is better to have a deal with in Europe - qhoster.com or libertyvps.net?

Comments

• I've been using QHoster.com Linux VPS for a long time and must say that I am fully-satisfied. Great pricing. I use it for a light duty personal webpage and would use this decent web host for future web projects. Thumbs up to this host!

• I rate QHoster.com 100% in their support and everything. If you are in need of a VPS in particular, this is the place to get one. The value for the money can't be beaten.

• Take a look at hostingsource.com SSD VPS hosting. I paid via paypal, they helped me with everything I needed. Reliability has been 100%. Speed connectivity is pretty fast.
    Very Good Experience.

• All I can say QHoster.com cPanel web hosting offers an exceptional value, reliable technology, and very good customer support. Uptime has been 100%. So far, a very happy customer.

• Daniel165Daniel165 Member, Provider
    Irresistible offer on a range of Managed Dedicated Servers at bodHOST. Get up to 50% off all Bare Metal Servers located in Montreal and London data centers until stocks last. 

View offers bodhost.com
    bodHOST - Web Hosting at Just $1/mo | 99.99 Uptime SLA | 24x7 Technical Support
  • MaekfeeMaekfee Member
    I am extremely happy with service and pricing. QHoster.com is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. Have to rely on their tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.