LetHostTalk
Account which is right for hosting a blog ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Account which is right for hosting a blog ...

Comparing plans from asvhost.com and hostchefs.eu, which account is betetr to sign up with and why?

Comments

• When I found hostingsource.com web host, I was excited to see there was online, live support. Support is superb - they have gone above and beyond to assist me with my sites, whenever needed.

• Hi, I will like you to say that you should go for bodHOST's WordPress. bodHOST is one of the best hosting provider in the current market. If you see bodHOST is giving you best featuers in affordable in price. 

MANAGED WORDPRESS HOSTING

Starting from $ 0.99/mo only!

Get best hosting for WordPress, helps to host WP blog or website with pre-installed themes, utility plugins and simple, multisite site management, all through our WordPress Toolkit.

• myresellerhomemyresellerhome Member, Provider
    Hey there!
    If you are planning to host a blog then the best option would be to go for a blog hosting service. As blog hosting servers are properly optimized for blogs and they will offer better performance compared to regular hosting.
  • I would recommend hostforweb.com to experienced and new blog hosting users. The main reason why I stay with them is their great service. Always there when I need them and always helpful.

• MaekfeeMaekfee Member
    You can trust SSD CLOUD - it is flexible web host to meet your needs. The package I use is perfect for me, the pricing is very reasonable and the payment plan fits my needs wonderfully.

• ownwebservers1ownwebservers1 Member, Provider
    If you want the best web hosting for your blog, I recommend ownwebservers, which is one of the best and most economical hosting service providers in the United States. Their web hosting plan starts at $3 per month and includes a variety of services.

Free Domain Name Included
    Host Unlimited Domains
    Unlimited Storage & Bandwidth
    Free SSL Certificates
    PHP/ CGI / JSP / Perl
    mySQL / MariaDB
    Dedicated IPs Optional
    Softaculous Script Installer
    Daily Backups