LetHostTalk
Germany SSD VPS services? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Germany SSD VPS services?

Hi,
I came across various hosting offers and found CloudArion.com - it offers Germany SSD VPS services. I have a client who needs managed servers as he is not experienced enough in managing the servers by himself.

How can I check their level of management? Is it a trustworthy hosting provider?

Comments

• From all the web hosts I've used in the past, for both personal and professional purposes, I've never been happier than with cloudarion.com SSD VPS. There's always someone ready and waiting to help with any problems. Thanks.

• What I want to recommend to others is, Cloudarion.com tech customer service. Every time I got some questions, I ask them online, no waiting times, there is always someone waiting there online to help us, it's just amazing. Thank them a lot.

Keep the good work!

• VPS accounts from legionbox.com are the best to have a deal with.
    Absolutely incredible. Moved over to them  and couldn't be happier. Really solid tech support team, high speed servers, and great customer service.

• So if you want an inexpensive and very functional site, cloudarion.com SSD VPS is the way to go. For what you get, the prices are fantastic. Lots of hosting providers charge a lot more for a lot less. Def. Recommend.

• HortHort Member
    VPS plans from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net can be quite suitable for you.
    Excellent. Great & kind Support, great service. Prices are low, there’s nothing to complain of.