LetHostTalk
Shared account to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Shared account to sign up with ...

Shared accounts from hostchefs.eu and hostingsource.com are to my liking and I have to select the best one, so what should I do?

Comments

• The service is absolutely wonderful. I recommend hostingsource.com to all of my friends all the time. I also got way more space and bandwidth and can say that the prices for their hosting plans are cheap.
  • I believe hostforweb.com web hosting provider has been pretty good with my site I have hosted on them. Lots of space and bandwidth, if there is no downtime for most of the year I would rate it a great host.

• myresellerhomemyresellerhome Member, Provider
    Shared hosting is a great option for small businesses and individuals who don't need the full-blown capabilities of a commercial hosting provider but still need access to some of these providers' features.
    So if you're looking for an economical way to get started with a website or need some extra space to store your files, shared hosting is a great option.
    But before selecting a hosting provider, kindly go through the following checklist;
    Features That You Should Look For In The Modern Shared Hosting Plans:
    • Free SSL Certificate
    • Best-In-Class Technical Support
    • No Restrictions On Bandwidth
    • Multi-Website Hosting
    • 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
    • Email Accounts Included
    • Knowledge Base Support
    • Free Migration
    • Free Domain Name
    • Client Reviews
  • As far as I'm concerned, the technical support and live chat have been excellent. As for hostingsource.com servers, they are fast & reliable. Another plus is the variety and depth of Easy Apps applications that they have.

• I know my limits and don't have to worry about violating any unwritten terms of service. Especially since centohost.com provides a massive amount of bandwidth in their most basic shared hosting package. Uptime has been rock solid! Web page loads fast and my visitors do not complain.

• You should go for the bodHOST. bodHOST is one of the best hosting provider in the current market. They have thier own servers and they have best features and the prices is too affordable. The starting price of Shared host begins from $0.99 only.

Get 50% OFF on Shared hosting plans, Use this coupon code "SH50". Offer valid till 30th of April