LetHostTalk
Need your advice ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Need your advice ...

Should I sign up with hostchefs.eu or asvhost.com? And why?

Comments

• myresellerhomemyresellerhome Member, Provider
    Hey there!
    I am not familiar with the above-mentioned hosting provider. But any reliable hosting provider big or small should offer the following.
    When choosing a web hosting provider, it's important to consider a variety of factors. Here are some tips to help you select the best provider for your needs:
    1. Look at the size and features of the host's platform. Some hosts offer more robust platforms than others. It's important to choose a host with a platform that meets your needs.
    2. Consider the price and length of contract. Price is an important factor, but beware of long-term contracts that can be expensive if you need to switch providers later on. Look for a provider with reasonable fees and no long-term commitments.
    3. Compare features and pricing among different hosts. Do some research online to compare features and pricing before making a decision. Hosts often have promotional offers available that can save you money.
  • Even I am not familiar with the above-mentioned hosting provider. 

But you can refer some of the important factors involved in choosing a web-host provider by going through following points:

Percentage of server uptime: Server uptime should be 98% to 99%.Higher the downtime of a server, lower is the potential for traffic to your web site.

Space provided for the storage of site's files: If it is a normal content website, then the space requirement is not much, But if the website content involves videos and stuff, then you need a lot of space. The space requirement then depends on the number of videos you embed.

Bandwidth Requirements: Bandwidth is the amount of data transfer that is allowed for the visitors who view and use your website. If you are expecting a huge traffic to your website, then a large bandwidth is required. For eg. In case of forum, e-commerce site, a social-networking site, you need a web-host providing you with large bandwidth.

If you running an E-commerce site, SSL(Secure Socket Layer) feature must be provided: This encrypts all order and credit card information until it reaches you. You can even purchase an SSL certificate from your web-hosting provider.

Most importantly is to have high quality, quick responding tech support. You want to be able to reach someone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Contact CoolHandle now for the reliable web hosting in USA with 24*7 support for anything – domain names, website hosting, Dedicated servers, & VPS hosting.
  • When speaking on the phone to a NetShop-isp.com.cy rep., it's a comfortable conversation. The control panel works very well. The tech support always answers my questions within 5 minutes. And they have even given me PHP support mySQL support.

• Plans from kvchosting.net and qhoster.com are full of useful resources, servers are well-balanced and their uptime is high.
    So fast, courteous and knowledgeable!

• Would recommend you to try Rockhoster.com hosting solutions.Good pricing. The equipment is reliable and fast and the support they provide is knowledgeable, answers are returned quickly.