LetHostTalk
Low cost account is looked for ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Low cost account is looked for ...

Cheap plans from asvhost.com ad hostchefs.eu are provided on lovely conditions and I have to stick to the best one for hosting a blog, so what should I do?

Comments

• How large is your website and what are its storage needs?

I'd like to say that XXIwebhosting.com is what all providers should strive for when it comes to customer service and support. As for customer support you will absolutely love it, each time you contact them, you'll experience great response time and very helpful information, they will fix any problem.

• rockoloprockolop Member
    edited April 2022
    Can say digitalserver.com.mx server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent. Every question resolved to my satisfaction. No complaints about the stupidity of the questions or late time (few conversations went past midnight).

Recommend their servidores dedicados.

• All I can say that I am fully-satisfied using NetShop-isp.com.cy cheap web hosting service.
    I'm really happy with their support, they reply support queries very instantly.
    Phenomenal Customer Service!

• MaekfeeMaekfee Member
    Found QHoster.com web host and decided to give them a try. The server, which my account is setup on, it had one short downtime, which I was told due to the kernel update to close the security hole. After checking though SSH, I see they are being honest about that, and I appreciate their pro-active stance on security on the server. Good web host.