LetHostTalk
Magento commerce hosts. what are they? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Magento commerce hosts. what are they?

I need to know all possible hosts (reliable and honest) that can be perfect for magento commerce web hosting services.
The one I know is cloudarion.com SSD VPS hosting, but just need to compare it with other ones and then make my final decision.
BTW, do you have personal experience of running your web sites with this provider?

Any better variants?

Comments

• Since cloudarion.com has good technicians, they handle things faster and correct, so they can handle the technical issue better in less time. It's no use having super cheap hosting if no one is there to help you when it goes wrong.

• I have been with cloudarion.com for 2 years now and love them!

You get so much for your money and I've had nothing but excellent experiences with customer support. As for uptime, I've never experienced any major downtime apart from when I started - I would have 5-10 minutes of downtime but these days, it's near 99.9%.

• It is worth mentioning that the selection of hosting for a Magento website is an important question for users of Magento Open Source and Commerce versions. Unlike Magento Commerce Cloud, these two on-premise editions have special hosting requirements for their stable and efficient operation. There are many types of hosting such as shared, dedicated, cloud, managed etc. Your choice will be influenced by the store’s functionality and required performance.

Also, there is no need to go with the best available Magento hosting if you just start your business and don’t know what to expect. So, a small hosting package with moderate pricing and the possibility to upgrade is a good way to start.

Here are some of the top-rated hosting providers that can support Magento stores:

1. Cloudways

2. SiteGround

3. BlueHost

4. HostGator

5. Apps4Rent

• myresellerhomemyresellerhome Member, Provider
    Magento hosting is a web hosting service that is compatible with the Magento e-commerce platform.
    Magento is equipped with a slew of important features, including the following:
    • Promotion and marketing
    • SEO
    • Site administration
    • Customer service
    • Design 
    However, there is one critical component for operating an e-commerce store that Magento does not provide: web hosting.
    Because Magento is a large software package, it will need carefully structured hosting for installation.
    As a result, particularly if you have strong commercial objectives, you must ensure that you receive competent and dependable Magento hosting that provides you with the most modern capabilities for utilizing Magento.
  • ibtisam_mibibtisam_mib Member, Provider
    You should go for Managed Magento hosting with a litespeed server. There's plenty to choose from and you can always try the free trial first. Having a reliable server is the most important foundation for your website. You should not look for saving a few buck, rather choosing a hosting provider that is reliable and whose server will optimize and enhance the performance of your website.