LetHostTalk
Shared web hosting solutions? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Shared web hosting solutions?

Hi,

I've been searching various hosts, nothing I've tried seems to work for me in terms of free for a webpage. I'm going to pay but want to get the following:

1) Text pages, sort of a medical information site, includes probably about 15 pages of links for solid medical info (like anemias, vitamins, stomach, nerd research articles, etc.) alone. Otherwise probably 25 in total.
2) Some screenshot images of some pdf's. A number of these would be like 100K or less or so.
3) Would need something to help me create the site. I'm an Oracle person not a web person but I can wing some small HTML type stuff.
4) Don't need tons of space, tons of graphics, or MySQL, etc. Ability to contact me from the site would be a good, maybe a form type email but otherwise that's it. No forums or lots of people, this is specialized. Don't need a domain name either.
5) Do want month to month payments if possible or low cost yearly plan types.
Suggestions? What are your views on QHoster.com website hosting solutions? Are they reliable?

Thanks

Comments

• coolhandlecoolhandle Member
    edited April 2022
    Waiting for any suggested and reliable web hosting company

Contact CoolHandle now for the reliable web hosting in USA with 24*7 support for anything – domain names, website hosting, Dedicated servers, & VPS hosting.
  • I have really good experience dealing with QHoster.com web host - these guys know what they do. They have been excellent - replying to my message within a few minutes and helping me get up and running within a couple of hours.

• I initially chose QHoster.com cpanel web hosting for the price and features - I am sure that I made good choice.. Their support was very helpful to me in getting my homepage to be set correctly.

• LLHOSTLLHOST Member, Provider
    What's your hosting budget? Any specific server location?
  • Daniel165Daniel165 Member, Provider
    If you are looking for the best and cheap shared web hosting for your business website and blog. Go with bodHOST is one of the best web hosting providers in the US.

Grab the best deal - Save 50% OFF on shared hosting  - Use Code - SH50. The offer is limited time.

Best Features:

Free Domain
    Free Migration
    High SSD Storage
    Full Root Access
    Daily Backup
    30 Day Money Back
    24/7 Live Support

bodHOST - Web Hosting at Just $1/mo | 99.99 Uptime SLA | 24x7 Technical Support
  • Glad to deal with QHoster.com cPanel web hosting and would like to say some words about them. My experience has been better than expected. I have told several friends already about them. Great host!