LetHostTalk
managed servers - where can I get them? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

managed servers - where can I get them?

I'd like to choose the best web host: Linux, RAM: 24 GB, HDD: 2 TB, Managed
Got to know about this web host: Cloudarion.com , Mddhosting.com and Digitalserver.com.mx - their managed servers look affordable.
Do you know anything about the quality of their services? What host is better?
Any discounts?

Comments

• I'm extremely happy with cloudarion.com services and doubt I will go anywhere else for my hosting needs. I contacted them telling my requirements and their online support answered very fast and politely.
  • Give my vote for digitalserver.com.mx if you need nice Mexico dedicated servers. Their techs are always friendly, and quick to answer my questions. Server is always fast, and rarely ever goes down.
  • Legionbox.com servers are the best.
    Very simple and straight forward, I highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a simple way to host any service, site, app and whatever.
  • The dedicated servers are sold with set specs but with Cloudarion.com i found they had better processors. The customer service is fantastic. You can contact them about anything.
  • Which region are you considering?
    https://serveria.com SERVERIA.COM privately owned datacenter in Riga, Latvia: 100% anonymous dedicated servers, VPS, colocation and more.