LetHostTalk
Basic cheap host for blog? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Basic cheap host for blog?

I am looking to move my blog from Blogger to Wordpress, self-hosted with my own domain name (which I haven't yet bought). Please could someone suggest where to start in looking for hosting? I tried Google but then found a post on here which said a lot of reviews are fake so thought it best to as you good people. The blog currently gets very little traffic and I only want something cheap and cheerful for now while I see how much time I'm going to have to put into the blog.
Any info on NetShop-isp.com.cy cheap web hosting? Is it professional?
Other web hosts?

Thank you!

Comments

• coolhandlecoolhandle Member
    edited December 2021
    Cheap hosting solutions can perfectly suit to the personal, small and medium sized websites. The price they charge is highly affordable. These incredible service comes with packages that include unlimited bandwidth, free domain, boundless disk space, MySQL databases, email address, programming languages namely Perl, PHP, Ruby and many more software and scripts to make your site to be easy and functional in usage.

Before deciding the package for cheap hosting, it is wise to make an extensive search, according to your needs, their reputation, customer service, fees, and rules. When you expand the business they should have the option of expanding the hosting space or you have to switch over to private server, as your business expands.

In conclusion, ensure that you choose a cheap hosting service provider for blog that has great customer service. This is a very crucial part of a hosting service provider as it means that if you get any problem, they will always be there to help you out. The last thing you would want is to encounter a serious issue that forces your website offline without getting fast and accurate assistance. Since websites can go offline at any time, you should make sure that you can reach your web host promptly to sort out the issue.
    Contact CoolHandle now for the reliable web hosting in USA with 24*7 support for anything – domain names, website hosting, Dedicated servers, & VPS hosting.
  • Divya165Divya165 Member, Provider
    The professionalism of Host.co.in Web hosting has left a lasting impression on me. They not only offer fantastic web hosting at a reasonable price, but they also give excellent customer service. Their technical and administrative team have always been accessible to help us with everything we've required and to make the switch to their server as easy as practicable.

They are running Christmas Web Hosting Offer for 2021: Get a 50% OFF on Web Hosting Plans (Linux | Windows) — Use the code XMAS50. Offer will end on 31'12'021. Buy Here : https://www.host.co.in/linux-shared-hosting

• Cheap plans are available form hostingsource.com and hosting.uk.
    Excellent. Great & kind Support, great service. Prices are low, there’s nothing to complain of. 

• Cheap hosts can be complicated, especially if you do not have experience in web hosting. There are many cheap web hosts companies available out there, but it is well known that choosing the best cheap hosts providers that suits the website's requirements is not easy.

However, some people often find the need of excessive features. It offer email accounts with supported applications and web scripting languages. If an individual has a clear picture of the s plans, then web hosting will be easier for him. Cheap hosts also offer free setup. Because of this the customers need not worry about the technical configuration required to get their site up and running in the Internet.

It gives the best way to get hosting plans that are relatively inexpensive. Some of the best web hosting services that proves to deliver a successful website. As a result, cheap hosts become the best companions for your websites. They understand your website's requirements and offer necessary support at the right time. This will definitely help you in improving your website.
    Solar VPS is a leading hosting provider of secure and easy website hosting services in USA. Discover why thousands of customers trust us to handle their hosting needs.
  • Holiday special:
    10% discount on Dedicated Servers, VPS and cPanel web hosting plans
    https://netshop-isp.com.cy/offers/holiday-deals/
    Valid until 9th of January 2022

• Our Foundation now has no hesitation in recommending NetShop ISP cheap web hosting service to our clients and to those groups in the community who we support with our charitable work; we have no hesitation in recommending them to you.

• So far so good. I have been dealing with netshop-isp.com.cy for over 2 years and fully-satisfied. It was very easy to upgrade, took only a minute and can be done at any time. They have gone above and beyond to assist me with my sites, whenever needed.