LetHostTalk
libertyvps.net vs monsterhost.com — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

libertyvps.net vs monsterhost.com

Which VPS is better to sign up with -  libertyvps.net vs monsterhost.com?

Comments

• If you are looking for a good host, with excellent support and all at reasonable prices then llhost-inc.eu is the way to go. Try their VPS hosting solutions. Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.

Promo code: MC&HNY!OVS50
    Discount: 50%

• Awesome host and service. Exmasters.com VPS host is the 4th provider I've hosted with and it will be my last one I hope. The service is wonderful, their packages are priced competitively, and their product is the best I've used thus far.

Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").

•  Plans from libertyvps.net and monsterhost.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    They are cool, help you in solving your problem, reply to query quickly and made your job easy. Cheers & their Teams ROCK !!!!!

• I can not express how happy I am with Libertyvps.net Bitcoin VPS service. I don't really enjoy learning about web servers and stuff, however, I have enjoyed getting everything setup, you just need to have a level of patience and explain everything in detail and everything will happen.

• I've finally found a good home with Libertyvps.net Linux offshore VPS hosting. I especially love their support. They accept bitcoins and the servers are located in Netherlands - this is what I need. Recommended.