LetHostTalk
VPS account to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

VPS account to sign up with ...

VPS plans from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com are full-featured and enticing for me and I have to sign up with the best one, so what's your advice?

Comments

• If you have one or two sites you may well have many years of happy service with Rockhoster.com web host, but if your site is for business look elsewhere. Tickets are usually answered with 10 minutes of submission and their support staff is extremely obliging.

• I am really happy to have found this great hosting service. After you sign up with rockhoster.com web host, they contact you during the first week just to know if you are happy and have no technique troubles. Highly recommended.

• I'd draw your attention to VPS plans from qhoster.com and legionbox.com as they are full-featured and low cost.
    The price-quality ratio is among the best I've met. The server administration dashboard is a very nice and professional, which gives me a great experience. Quick response time! I highly recommend them. 

• I was recommended to try Libertyvps.net as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support. Super-reliable, highly communicative re: any changes, and above all superb customer support.

• TarakliyaTarakliya Member
    edited December 2021
    VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and luxhosting.lu are the best to have a deal with.
    Not to mention the support has been phenomenal, they are helpful and listen to any question even if they think it's silly.