LetHostTalk
SSD VPS account to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

SSD VPS account to sign up with ...

Comparing SSD VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and hostingsource.com, which way is better to follow and why?

Comments

• I've been with kvchosting.net for over 5 months now. Their help desk is fast and efficient. I'm often surprised with how quick they answer my questions & their patience & politeness.

• Sites are always up and run as fast. I have been using exmasters.com hosting since May, 2021. There is nothing that counts more than decent support, they go beyond the call. I really hope the rest of the support team are like this.

• For me, kvchosting.net looks better.

Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.

• I would recommend hostingsource.com SSD VPS services for anyone that takes a serious interest in their site and wants an efficient and reliable web host. I haven't had a single problem yet. They were quick to answer my technical question. I highly recommend their services.

• Check out accounts from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com as they are well-balanced and cheap.
    Summary:
    - Great customer service
    - Outstanding up-time
    - Economical pricing
    - Highly recommended.