LetHostTalk
Hosting a Wordpress blog ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Hosting a Wordpress blog ...

Should I use a Wordpress blog with either kvchosting.net or simplenet.io?

Comments

• Extremely happy with kvchosting.net hosting. I have been using their services for about 1 year and everything works fine. They offer good value and good service, compared to the I've been with. They are quick with their responses and seem to be very reliable.

• WordPress is a free, the most professional and the most customizable blog publishing application. It allows you to easily create a blog or website for free. Blogging is becoming more and more popular on the internet these days. WordPress is also now used to create Websites and for that reason you want your blog/website to be different to the other blogs. So when choosing the WordPress type of hosting, consider both the advantage and disadvantage that comes with each.

You can either use hosted or self-hosted WordPress. Self-hosted WordPress blogging platform needs you to manually install and host the WordPress software whereas the Hosted WordPress - WordPress.com blogging platform is managed by WordPress developer professionals

It is really easy to set up and you are ready to go online within minutes. It is also automatically updated when the new release comes out. It is less flexible than the WordPress you download and install yourself. Hosted WordPress is also limited in choosing your domain.

Advantages:

Free - you don't have to pay for hosting and domain registration. All you need is an e-mail address.
    Automatic Updates - Each time the new version becomes available, your blog will be automatically updated.
    Easy to Use and Set-up - All you need to do is to create a Wordpress account, choose your subdomain, theme and you are ready to go
    Solar VPS is a leading hosting provider of secure and easy website hosting services in USA. Discover why thousands of customers trust us to handle their hosting needs.
  • I've been with kvchosting.net for a long time and I am always getting surprised as to how fast responses are to my questions and how friendly all of their staff is. Amazing tech support even installed some Perl modules I needed. Highly recommended host!

• Your decision to choose WordPress hosting can have a major effect. It is one of the keys to run dynamic sites on the web. There are several hosting providers and majority of them meet the minimum requirements set by WordPress, yet a minority of them will furnish you with the level of service you are looking for.

Some host providers are specifically advertising its easy integration with WordPress. 1-click installation and easy upgrades for WordPress are being offered by almost all web host providers. If you are planning to use WordPress to set up a self-hosted blog or as a content management system, make sure to find out if the hosting service you want to use offers user-friendly Wordpress integration.

Another aspect which is quite important when it comes to choosing a good WordPress hosting plan is server uptime. Server uptime is a way of showing how effective the server is in terms of speed and availability. Apparently, this is one of the things web hosting companies or resellers will lie about. While server uptime should at least be 99%, many companies claim to offer 99.9% but actually very few of them do so. You don't want your WordPress blog or site to be offline at any time, and so, you need to be quite adamant of this.

Contact CoolHandle now for the reliable web hosting in USA with 24*7 support for anything – domain names, website hosting, Dedicated servers, & VPS hosting.
  • I just wanted to let you know how pleased I am being a kvchosting.net customer.

I work in technology and collaborate with lots of other vendor support people, and never have I been so impressed with the response and quality on their support.

• Services from qhoster.com and rockhoster.com are Wordpress-friendly and reliable.
    I am so impressed by the efficiency. My ticket was resolved within minutes of being submitted. Amazing!!!