LetHostTalk
Premium web hosting solutions? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Premium web hosting solutions?

Hi,

I've been searching various hosts, nothing I've tried seems to work for me in terms of free for a webpage. I'm going to pay but want to get the following:

1) Text pages, sort of a medical information site, includes probably about 15 pages of links for solid medical info (like anemias, vitamins, stomach, nerd research articles, etc.) alone. Otherwise probably 25 in total.
2) Some screenshot images of some pdf's. A number of these would be like 100K or less or so.
3) Would need something to help me create the site. I'm an Oracle person not a web person but I can wing some small HTML type stuff.
4) Don't need tons of space, tons of graphics, or MySQL, etc. Ability to contact me from the site would be a good, maybe a form type email but otherwise that's it. No forums or lots of people, this is specialized. Don't need a domain name either.
5) Do want month to month payments if possible or low cost yearly plan types.
Suggestions? What are your views on cloudarion.com SSD web hosting solutions? Are they reliable?

Thanks

Comments

• What is the best web hosting solution available today? Many believe that to get the best hosting services you have to be willing to pay a higher price. However the great news for anyone that is on a budget is that this is total BS.

Now obviously there are benefits to using a premium rate service an yes there are some budget options which are a complete waste of time, and more importantly your cash. But if you know where to look then cheap hosting can be just as good a choice, and with the added bonus of saving you lots of cash along the way.

Due to the sheer volume of hosting companies around nowadays you can find some amazing services for a great price. Since companies need users to stay in business potential webmasters are now in a great position.

You can now get extremely reliable web hosting, packages packed full of all the tools any webmaster could want ( including site builders for those lacking any html know how ) and even get unlimited domain hosting on the one account. All this can be found in several low cost Premium website hosting solutions.
    Contact CoolHandle now for the reliable web hosting in USA with 24*7 support for anything – domain names, website hosting, Dedicated servers, & VPS hosting.
  • Web hosting is usually considered to be an expensive service, especially to those individuals who are unaware of the full benefits it can offer to their online business. Many big name companies have their websites setup professionally, but this does not necessarily mean that small businesses should be left behind in the Internet market; there are also web hosting providers that can offer quality services at affordable prices. Reputable hosting services can prove to be a great partner a business can have online.

A reliable hosting service and a properly structured website can created many leads, even for a small business. Most sites on the Internet are constructed to provide information, to capture leads, or sell something, for example a site that focuses on eCommerce, using shopping carts and various checkout options.

Different companies ask for different kinds of web hosting charges and they offer a range of services, and you need to be able to educate yourself on some of them before you can make some informed decisions on your own. So you need to look at the lay of the land, what kind of Premium web hosting services you have at your disposal, and make some industry wide comparisons, and from there, you would be able to make a good decision on which kind of web hosting company you might need. 
    Solar VPS is a leading hosting provider of secure and easy website hosting services in USA. Discover why thousands of customers trust us to handle their hosting needs.
  • Pleased with hostingsource.com SSD VPS - you can consider them as an alternative. My site availability is almost 100%, so much extras, disk space and bandwidth are fantastic, though it doesnt affect the server status, very helpful staff.

• I guess QHoster.com and Hosting.uk plans are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Services Sales and support staff are always helpful, I have been a customer for some time now, and I intend to stay with them for the rest of my hosting projects.

• cirrushostingcirrushosting Member, Provider
    It is not exactly necessary to repeat why a web hosting solution is important for your online business. The more pressing matter here is; how to make a wise decision on choosing the particular solution according to your requirements.

The usual plans which exist are largely headed under dedicated, shared and of course, the web hosting by a Virtual Private Server. The most important agenda for choosing such a solution should be in accord with what kind of requirements your business has. Nevertheless, it is advised to choose from the options listed below.

Web hosting solutions even come up with dedicated and virtual servers. Virtual servers use virtually private servers which supports a larger web sites need. This may even include those web sites which require multiple hosting and the web site developers which look out for a convenient solution as far as hosting is considered and is even considered reliable for a client. The other benefits are that it is quite flexible, has more power as far as needs regarding hosting are made, is a standalone email server, projects ecommerce, etc.

Website hosting solutions come up with many different plans but one should look into the details and requirements before choosing a solution. Even the affordability factor comes into play. A proper and complete solution would be a package of everything. It might include spam block services, secure certificates such as secured encryptions of one's credit card information, merchant accounts that is it should accept credit cards on their web sites and should be secure in its transaction, domain names, custom programming, web site designing, etc.

In fact nowadays, clients consider website hosting solutions to be more like a complete web package and therefore are the web hosting provider provides them with some extra features, it would surely attract more clients and would be able to maintain better relations with the old clients. Additional business solutions such as customized designing of the web sites, providing shop site facility which helps the client to shop and buy a million products in just one go, spam and virus blocking services, search engine optimization, etc. Thus web hosting solutions can be of real help for every business unit.
    Cirrus Hosting is a leading Web Hosting Company Canada Since 1999. We have been providing the best quality Website cloud Hosting services. Contact us today to discuss your hosting needs