LetHostTalk
VPS ... need your help ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

VPS ... need your help ...

Comparing VPS deals from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com, which plan is the best fro hosting an e-shop with?

Comments

• First provider have better plans.
  • I initially picked HostingSource.com for the pricing and package options and I couldn't be happier with the service they provide. For any questions, even the low priorities, they reply to me really fast and very helpful. They even help me solve my website's problems which is far beyond my expectation.
  • VPS accounts from legionbox.com and rockhoster.com are able to satisfy all your demands.
    I have nothing but great things to say about their services.
    Their support is wonderful. Real people help in real time help kindly with issues big and small.
  • It seems to me that Rockhoster.com would be a perfect choice if you need reliable OpenVZ and KVM VPS hosting solutions at good rates. Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.
  • VPS deals from hosting.uk and rockhoster.com can be the best for you.
    Their reputation precedes them and they live up to all the positive words I heard before I signed on. Like these companies a lot.
  • VPSnetVPSnet Member, Provider
    As far as i know hosting source is a good pick, about the other i can't comment coz didn't heard no good neither bad
    www.vpsnet.com
  • Taking the advantage of the opportunity, can recommend HostingKing.com and their VPS hosting solutions along with a cool special: https://hostingking.com/get-25-usd-free-credit

If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH them.
  • I am fully impressed with hostingsource.com US web hosting service. They added DDOS protection on their servers which is another unique feature. The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.