LetHostTalk
Searching for cPanel hosting — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Searching for cPanel hosting

I'm looking for the hosting solution with these specs: 25GBs - space, 700Gbs - transfer!
Any experience with QHoster.com hosting?

I've found them via google search and their hosting plans and price for them meet my needs.
So, are they trustworthy? What should I know before choosing a host?

Comments

• cPanel is one of the top choices for control panels among web host providers. It's really simple to understand and provides the end user with a myriad of features. Most host providers choose to use cPanel, because it is already a trusted source and very versatile. Their customers can enjoy maintaining all areas of their site from one manageable location. For instance, they can add and manage their domains and email accounts, install and upgrade popular web applications, back up and protect their files, and track everything related to their site.

cPanel has a very wide range of features: you can manage your domain names, MySQL databases, FTP accounts... you can upload your files via the file manager and so forth. cPanel truly has nothing to envy to other control panels. It even has more features than most of other solutions. However, when choosing a cPanel-based hosting reseller, make sure they will provide you with a complete (or near to complete) version of cPanel. Some companies that offer free hosting accounts provide a limited version of cPanel to their members. If this is the case, simply make sure you can upgrade at anytime if you want to. This is very important as your web hosting needs may change over time.

The last but not the least important reason why you simply must have cPanel hosting is the level of security it provides. cPanel comes with all the latest technology against viruses and other threats to your server, and even reduces the risk of XSS (cross-site-scripting) and CSRF (cross-site request forgery or sea surfing) attacks.
    Contact CoolHandle now for the reliable web hosting in USA with 24*7 support for anything – domain names, website hosting, Dedicated servers, & VPS hosting.
  • I had to wait a year before writing my review of NetShop ISP hosting to see if there would be any change in the quality of their service. Easy setup in control panel as well, and an excellent price.

+ they are offering specials: https://netshop-isp.com.cy/offers/

• cPanel Hosting is one of the leading web hosting control panels in the hosting industry. The people who are looking for quality web hosting services can use this option for speedy access of their accounts and it does not need any technical skills. When compare with other interface to interact with our accounts and domain settings, the cPanel is very useful and easy to use.

In general, cPanel provides graphical interface and some other extra tools needed for easy interaction. Some of the features that we can get along with cPanel hosting are the facility of filtering spam and some other email related features. We can use the cPanel to set up and activate databases such as MySQL and so on. There are some web hosting companies offer cpanel along with some extra feature such as Fantastico. With the cPanel Hosting we can able to manage our site without any technical knowledge. So, while hosting our domains with a hosting company we must ensure that whether that company provides cPanel to access our accounts and domains.

Solar VPS is a leading hosting provider of secure and easy website hosting services in USA. Discover why thousands of customers trust us to handle their hosting needs.
  • QHoster.com is not the only company which is able to satisfy all your needs, try deals from hosting.uk as their plans are full-featured and cheap.
    The Support teams at them are really very cooperative & active 24/7.