LetHostTalk
Right SSD VPS provider ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Right SSD VPS provider ...

SSD VPS plans from QHoster.com and HostingSource.com are provided on sweet terms and I wonder which one the best is? 

Comments

• If you value excellent service, advice and professional support don't look any further. QHoster.com is great! They offer good payment methods: Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller and more.

• Try VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com are good enough to sign up with.
    Good pricing, good customer support, and all the tools you need what more could you need. Highly recommend to try them out. 

• SSD stands for Solid State Drive. The drives are built by collecting integrated circuits that store data efficiently o servers. Unlike the Hard Disk Drive HDD, SSDs have no automatic arm controlling and comprehending data from magnetic disk. They are therefore faster compared to the hard disk drive and it is the main reason they have been replaced. These drives also come with string structures and are resistance to vibrations and are shock proof as well making them more powerful compared to the traditional HDDs.

SSD VPS hosting is more advanced to the traditional VPS hosting. The biggest difference between the usual VPS and SSD powered VPS hosting is storage space type the servers use. In an SSD VPS environment, the drives are the default storage medium and they work better compared to the HDDs. They are flash based memory and they have indeed replaced the hard disk drive storage in terms of security, reliability, and speed among many other factors. If you are still wondering why you should make the hosting switch, here are the come of the advantages of SSD VPS hosting.

Some hosting providers are now offering this kind of hosting and you will find great value when you finally decide to try it out. Transform your website into a reliable user friendly one using the SSD VPS USA services from a good host today.

Contact CoolHandle now for the reliable web hosting in USA with 24*7 support for anything – domain names, website hosting, Dedicated servers, & VPS hosting.
  • I would recommend QHoster.com hosting to anyone who is serious about his/her online business! They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.

• QHoster.com is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. By bringing all of the domains together, I can easily manage them. I feel that this package is well-suited for all individuals and any size of business.