LetHostTalk
Solid EU server provider ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Solid EU server provider ...

Servers from legionbox.com and hosting.uk are provided on sweet terms and I have to select the best one for hosting a forum, so what should I do?  

Comments

• Well, NetShop ISP is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. Have to rely on their tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.

• I can honestly say that hostingsource.com has lived up to what is advertised. Very Mac-friendly interface. Recommended. The tutorials are helpful. It's a great service.

• I usually don't recommend but you should 100% go with NetShop ISP Cheap and Fast Web Hosting with Free cPanel & Free Domain! The site has always powered my social networking site with ease, no matter how much burst in traffic i get, it still runs very fast.

• Happy with QHoster.com hosting. They have great prices, and even offer ways that you can get free trial hosting. The support is good and fast. My site's performance is great.

• No doubt, this web host will work fine:

• Servers from QHoster.com and Hosting.uk are the best to sign up with.
    The price is great! As someone who is just starting out, their services are really helpful especially the live chat, they responded professionally and answered all my questions without giving me the run around.