LetHostTalk
brixly.uk vs luxhosting.lu — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

brixly.uk vs luxhosting.lu

Which VPS is better to sign up with - brixly.uk or luxhosting.lu?

Comments

• Can say that Canspace.ca is the best host I have ever used! I was constantly getting kicked out from the last hosts that I have used as I use quite a lot of transfer and disk space. In the last year, I've been upgraded more times than I can remember. Recommended.

• I can recommend you try to compare rates, features, compatibility, performance, and reliability.
    Nice SSD VPS plans you can find at Cloudarion.com - these guys know how to keep everything working efficiently.

• Give rockhoster.com hosting a try. I'm paying half of what I was paying at my other host! It places high value on customer support and it shows.

• Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.

I can recommend you TWO web hosts: Libertyvps.net and OBhost.net
    Their long history in this business gives the reasons to treat it as the host with highly redundant servers and quality support.

• The server's response time is very good. Hostforweb.com has never been anything but helpful and prompt when I faced them with problems. My site availability is almost 100%, so many extras, disk space and bandwidth are fantastic, though it doesnt affect the server status, very helpful staff.