LetHostTalk
cheap reseller hosting solutions? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

cheap reseller hosting solutions?

So I'm gonna need a reseller for some design clients, friends, and sites of mine. Any suggestions?

Requirements:
less than 40/mo
free whmcs preferably
good support
unlimited accounts or at least 30
disk space - 150gb or more
bandwidth - not really a concern as long as the disk space requirement is fulfilled
relatively reputable
Any info on jollyworkshosting.com or hosting.uk cheap reseller hosting solutions? Any discounts, reviews, comments?

Thanks

Comments

• SensosourSensosour Member, Provider
    edited September 2021
    I think you can use Webzilla's dedicated servers like a corporate stock music site does. There are tariffs that suit your requirements.
  • Looking for the cheap reseller hosting solution can be hard work and many simply just decide to use the cheapest option they come across.

1. Reliability should always be one of the first things you look into when considering any company. All companies offer the 99% uptime guarantee claim so ignore this and instead look for opinions from users of the service on various forums. The reason I suggest using a few forums is because sometimes companies pay people to post positive remarks on forums so if you do use them for research get a few opinions. A better method is to find a review site that has tested the reliability for you.

2. Check what features and tools are included in the packages you are interested in to make sure they offer what you are wanting, remember you want the best web hosting solution for you and not overall.

3. You must take a little time to look into the customer support of any hosting provider as they can play a pivotal role. Again a good review site should have looked into this area so they are the best way of getting this info, with the other way being the forums.

Make sure you find the best and cheap wordpress hosting solution for you. You must have good reliability and customer support but apart from that it is down solely to what you are looking for as to which is right for you.
    Contact CoolHandle now for the reliable web hosting in USA with 24*7 support for anything – domain names, website hosting, Dedicated servers, & VPS hosting.
  • Reseller hosting is a form of web hosting wherein the account owner has the ability to use the allotted hard drive space and bandwidth to host websites on behalf of third parties. Most reseller hosting plans allow resellers to create their own service plans and choose their own pricing structure. It is great way for those who want to start their own small web hosting company and who want to manage and host multiple web sites with separate control panels at an affordable way.

Reseller hosting is the perfect solution for webmasters, designers, developers, internet consultants or anyone wanting to start a profitable online business. If you're looking to get into the reseller hosting business, cPanel reseller hosting is the best option. Reseller hosting is almost the same as a shared web hosting account except you are given more control over your account. A webmaster may require a network of websites under different domain names to serve different business plans, but all are hosted under a common reseller hosting account.

Reseller web hosting is an ideal solution for those who already have a web site but maximum reliability, performance and uptime is critical to their business or e-commerce web site.

Solar VPS is a leading hosting provider of secure and easy website hosting services in USA. Discover why thousands of customers trust us to handle their hosting needs.
  • I have been using kvchosting.net reseller hosting for more than 2 years now, and I am an extremely happy customer. The servers are smooth, and they're always on top of things, constantly updating the forums, answering any questions and making sure I'm happy.

• Divya165Divya165 Member, Provider
    If you are looking for the best Reseller Hosting for your business, I recommend Host.co.in, which is one of the best and cheapest web hosting service providers in India.

They also have the best monsoon web hosting sale. Use Code HOSTRH25 to get 25% OFF Reseller Hosting. The offer will expire on 30'09'2021. Hurry and take advantage of this offer now. Visit for more reseller plans: https://www.host.co.in/linux-reseller-hosting

With amazing features:

Free Domain*
    Free Migration
    High SSD Storage
    High Performance
    30 Day Money Back Policy
    24/7 Live Support
  • I can definitely recommend hostforweb.com hosting.

Moved to this web host after poor service with my previous web host.

Now I am fully-satisfied with the speed connection, server stability and customer support service.