LetHostTalk
canspace.ca vs hostingsource.com — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

canspace.ca vs hostingsource.com

Which plan is better to sign up with - either canspace.ca or hostingsource.com?

Comments

• You can also get feature-packed hosting solutions at exmasters.com - This decent web host offers fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.

• KVChosting.net and jollyworkshosting.com plans are full-featured and low cost.
    The server has never gone down. The control panel is simple to use and provides all statistics. They have a good knowledgebase and wiki online.

• Try Tzulo.com hosting. They are knowledgeable, courteous, quick to help, and deserve every bit of praise they receive from clients. Quite simply, the best business I have ever dealt with, and at 47 years old I've dealt with a few...

• No doubt, hostingsource.com being a great web hosting provider to host your website/s with! Highly Recommended! The patience of their staff with people like me who need lots of guidance is much appreciated.

• It's too soon for me to fully rate everything having to do with hostingsource.com hosting, but I can already see great things! I have not used any of the tools provided, but they have them and that is what matters to me right now. I am excited to start learning.

• Plans from kvchosting.net and asvhost.com are full-featured and cheap.
    THE BEST. Absolutely. You can't have more. Excellent customer service, excellent tech quality, excellent uptime. Maybe a bit expensive but, you know, quality has to be paid. A+++

• etechsupportetechsupport Member, Provider
    To summarise, my recommendation is that if you are looking to purchase server space at a low cost, go with an unmanaged server, which is extremely cost-efficient, and then outsource your server management service to a technical service business that provides server assistance around the clock (24x7).