LetHostTalk
Looking for high accurate IP VPS Windows — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Looking for high accurate IP VPS Windows

I'm looking for VPS Windows which has high accurate IP to buy (any country, AU IP is preferred).
So any providers can check IPs of their servers for me? What web hosts can you recommend me to look at?
What are your views on Vpsblocks.com.au VPS hosting solutions? Are they reliable?

Comments

• Setup was fast and Vpsblocks.com.au tech support have helped me with transferring my files to their VPS hosting account. Setup was fast and their tech support have helped me with transferring my files to their shared hosting account.

• I have been Vpsblocks.com.au customer for many years. My site has traffic from Australia and also the US. They are very good service, excellent customer service via chat and email. Control panel has a lot of good software like blog and forum. I think they are much better than my previous Australian web host.

• Windows VPS Hosting plans can help website developers succeed in their online businesses. The trend shows that there has been a significant shift by web site developers to Windows VPS Hosting plan for valid reasons. The most attractive however, is the cheaper cost when compared to a dedicated server account. Website developers have been enjoying the benefit of installing any program they wish with dedicated servers for a long time. With a Windows VPS Hosting account, developers can enjoy the same feature. The ability to undertake customization for each phase of your Windows Hosting package makes VPS Hosting a preferred choice over shared hosting.

Windows Hosting offers some of the best options for individuals who value complete control with their web hosting accounts. One important component for this hosting type is the ability to install any programs. The web scripting language ASP.NET which can work in tandem with a database management system runs perfectly well under Windows Hosting account. Designed specifically to interact with Microsoft SQL databases, Asp.net can generate dynamic websites accessible through a web browser. This is undertaken with the aid of a desktop database management system.
    Solar VPS is a leading hosting provider of secure and easy website hosting services in USA. Discover why thousands of customers trust us to handle their hosting needs.
  • Unlike other host's support I used, vpsblocks.com.au support is not only knowledgeable about their servers, but they know how to communicate that information to me. This in itself is remarkable. On top of this, they go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!

• ASVhost.com and jollyworkshosting.com deals are solid and reliable enough to sign up with.
    A nice web hosting. Support is really impressive and ready to help. Highly recommended. 

• Give vpsblocks.com.au a try. As for the uptime, it is very good. I have monitoring software for keeping up-time statistics and so far the uptime is unparalleled.
    1) 80% OFF FIRST MONTHLY* - 80% off your first monthly payment. Code: 80OFF
    2) 30% OFF FIRST ANNUAL* - 30% off your first annual or semi-annual payment. Code: VPSHOST30
    You can save hundreds.