LetHostTalk
Reselling from a decent provider ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Reselling from a decent provider ...

Reselling from jollyworkshosting.com and qhoster.com are attractive for me and I have to sign up with the best one, so which is that?

Comments

• I'm satisfied with the completely useful easy-to-use Control Panel. QHoster.com could double their price and I would stay with them. They are that good and you won't be disappointed. I don't think I will ever leave.

• Your web sites will be in trusted hands with QHoster.com provider. Cpanel and user interface is excellent for beginners and those hosting a couple of domains on one account. In general ease of use and set up is easily one of the best, and they offer good scalability options with the domains.

• There are certain factors you need to take into account when choosing the cheap reseller hosting USA provider. There are some website host providers, which offer services that allow you to purchase these services from reseller hosting provider. They allocate a portion of bandwidth and hard-drive space to the person purchasing the reseller account. Typically, most reseller accounts are taken up by web designers, systems integrators as well as developers. If you desire to get into the web hosting industry, reseller accounts present the finest way for one to go.

• 24/7 Technical support
    • Reliable web host
    • High quality hardware and tools

At times, you need to consider other factors, such as those mentioned above. Support given to you over the phone is as equally important in this regard. You should remember that reseller accounts are primarily designed for those desiring to get into web hosting.

Contact CoolHandle now for the reliable web hosting in USA with 24*7 support for anything – domain names, website hosting, Dedicated servers, & VPS hosting.
  • You know, QHoster.com has consistently offered me a great deal and introduced great packages (like Mambo) that helped me build my website and keep track of traffic and other maintenance. Customer service has always been fast and eager to resolve any question.