LetHostTalk
Need help with choosing a host — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Need help with choosing a host

I need help choosing a host. I need managed hosting with cpanel, at least 2gb of ram, around 60gb of storage. 

I will be running 2 to 3 websites using wordpress and buddypress for one of the sites.

I have good experience with one web host but they are kind of expensive. 

My budget is $50 to $70 a month.

Do you know anything about CoreSpace.com cloud service? Are they reliable? Any reviews?

What other providers can you suggest me visiting?

Comments

• Try deals from kvchosting.net and hostingsource.com as they are proven to be the best.
    I couldn't be happier with them as I write this. I highly recommend them, absolutely fabulous. 

• Divya165Divya165 Member, Provider
    Have seen Host.co.in a shared hosting plan to be one of the cheapest and most efficient. They are starting off at just INR 125 per month which is a steal if you ask me for all the resources they provide.

You can manage your site via cPanel and also get unlimited disk space and extend it if you like to. Their shared plans are best for new sites and the critical part is that they have 99.95% uptime. So, that is a good sign for those who are looking for constant uptime.

Also, Get 30% OFF Shared Hosting, Use Code SHRD30, Offer will end on 30'June 2021. for more shared hosting plans visit: https://www.host.co.in/linux-shared-hosting
  • I can help you with by giving some important information about cloud services

In today's fast paced business world, your business must have everything you require, when you need it. A delay could cost dearly. This is where cloud services can play a critical part in the survival of your business.

First of all, cloud services are invaluable to you, the business traveler. If you are a frequent traveler, you know of the problem of lugging all your equipment and files around. You need all your devices, you need all your files, and you need all the programs associated with those files. If you forgot to put a file or program on your flash drive, you are stuck without it for the duration of your trip. Not so with cloud. With a cloud, all you need is a device that connects to the internet. There you can access cloud and find all your programs and files. This lightens your load when traveling and washing away your worries about forgetting something while on the road.

All cloud services providers will claim to offer round-the-clock support, but unfortunately not all can deliver that promise. It's essential that the core network is proactively monitored 24/7/365, to ensure unbroken access to data and applications when they're needed.

Contact CoolHandle now for the reliable web hosting in USA with 24*7 support for anything – domain names, website hosting, Dedicated servers, & VPS hosting.