LetHostTalk
VPS in Europe — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

VPS in Europe

Is it better to use a VPS from luxhosting.lu or asvhost.com?

Comments

• VPS is a great way to have access to serious computing power to run a company's computer needs, without having to spend as much money on the physical components. It can save a lot of money. With today's rapidly changing technology, it can make sense to not purchase expensive new servers and other equipment every few years.

Most web hosting companies offer VPS hosting service. It typically starts at about $20 per month and goes up, depending on a company's computing needs. A wide range of services is offered to meet the needs of the many different types and sizes of businesses. For an example of pricing and features offered, a recent large business web hosting service was offering 1.13GHZ CPU, 768MB of RAM, 30GB of Disk Space, and 500GB of bandwidth for 2 IP address for $39.95 for month.

Before you start VPS hosting, do look out for the best concern which provides effective customer support and guarantees provider and hosting location which helps to load your pages fast. Choose a company or concern which provides monthly plans instead of going for yearly contracts. In case you have problem with the VPS hosting company, you can change it to another one quicker instead of waiting for the year to go by.
    Solar VPS is a leading hosting provider of secure and easy website hosting services in USA. Discover why thousands of customers trust us to handle their hosting needs.
  • It seems to me that Exmasters.com will serve your demands. Always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request. I have not had one day of trouble with this hosting account, and only contact them to help me set up issues with my domain.

• It's better to use VPS hosting for bodHOST. Highly reliable servers with 99.95% uptime SLA, SSD Storage, 24x7 support, money back guarantee and money more.... 
  • Fantastic host. Very prompt and thorough. I can't imagine being happier with a hosting service. Recommend Kvchosting.net web hosting to other webmasters and newbies. They added SSD disks in RAID 10 on their shared hosting servers.

• Since Rockhoster.com has good technicians, they handle things faster and correct, so they can handle technical issue better in less time. Uptime is fantastic and the ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.