LetHostTalk
Shared plan to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Shared plan to sign up with ...

Shared plans from rockhoster.com and libertyvps.net are attractive fo rme and I have to sign up with the best one, so what should I do?

Comments

• The customer service has been great for us. We're just a bunch of radio people trying to understand the online marketplace and rockhoster.com has been a great help in our online journey. They are doing a fantastic job at keeping low cost full featured Web hosting. We are certain our clients will agree that you are a rare and wonderful find.

• david007david007 Member
    edited May 2021
    Hort said:
    Shared plans from rockhoster.com and libertyvps.net are attractive fo rme and I have to sign up with the best one, so what should I do?

You should opt for bodHOST for best-shared hosting Experience High-Performance, Feature Loaded cPanel, and Windows Hosting 

• Secure Environment
    • SSD storage
    • 24x7 Support
    • Free Softaculous
  • According to my personal experience Rockhoster.com is great. It was very hard for me to find such a web hosting provider, they met all my specific demands. The technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem.

• MyWebSMyWebS Member
    Quality shared plans are available from kvchosting.net and hostingsource.com.
    In terms of service delivery, they  rate excellent. Their technical support has extensive knowledge and thus able to resolve efficiently sometimes obscure issues.

• I've tried several big name hosts, and realized that Kvchosting.net is the best. It has the easiest to use control panel, the best and fastest support, very reliable service, and the best packages and deals. It's perfect for both newbies and pros. I highly recommend it.