LetHostTalk
Need Web Host in US — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Need Web Host in US

I am hoping for a comparable plan. I also like having access to WHM and the ability to have custom nameservers. Based on another poster's response to a different thread, I have taken a look at ... and their plans sound promising.

Any suggestions regarding ... or any other reseller hosting providers would be appreciated. I really want to move soon since all my sites are having issues and I can't get any response from ... at all.
What can you say about Cloudarion.com hosting? Good or Bad?
Any other reliable hosts?

Comments

• Cloudarion.com is a nice provider. This is truly a web host that I can recommend if you’re looking for a good plan with a low price-tag. I have a fairly small website (I guess) with text, images and videos and it has almost never been down and the site loads fast.

• I was referred to cloudarion.com SSD web host by a colleague a few months ago and ever since, have been pleased with their services! I am a full-time teacher with side jobs and not a lot of time. It provides a lot of solutions and services that even I can figure out and find time to do. They have always been timely in responding to my questions!

• I have no outages during the time I have been hosting my site with them. They accept bitcoin payment which is a great plus for their team. Cloudarion.com is professional in all ways. I have already recommended their hosting services to all my friends.

• It is absolutely important to have a web hosting provider. This is because without a hosting provider there is no way out for getting your website on to the world of Internet. You can say that the web hosting is nothing but a hard drive where you can store your website along with the files and the images.

Most people want to have full control of their websites. This makes sense since you want to be able to change the content of your site whenever you want. Web hosting allows you to change the content of your sites and your host should allow you to change the content of your site anytime you want to. Make sure your package gives you some control over the site as frequently as possible.

The best advice we have to offer in choosing the best hosting service is to know what you really need. Free services are meant for personal use, shared hosting suits small businesses, while a much more expensive dedicated server is best for bigger hosting needs. When you know what your website needs, it is easy to find the best solution.
    Contact CoolHandle now for the reliable web hosting in USA with 24*7 support for anything – domain names, website hosting, Dedicated servers, & VPS hosting.
  • Divya165Divya165 Member, Provider
    According to my study and expertise, you should first evaluate each of the web hosting providers listed above before deciding which is the finest web hosting company for your company website. Visit Host.co.in and start a live conversation to get more information.

It is India's largest independent managed hosting provider, offering cost-effective and dependable web hosting services.
  • Have a look at reliable and cheap deals from libertyvps.net and luxhosting.lu.
    Their main concern is server stability and reliable with low prices and quality support.

• Hosting the website in USA gives the advantage of easy access to the consumers. The other advantage is quick access to a great number of visitors abroad. This is particularly a great advantage if your website is written in English and your consumers are fairly well-versed in English. USA also has a huge number of companies that offer web hosting services. It is very clear that web hosting in USA will give an edge to your business.

Most of the web hosts in USA use the advanced technologies that ensure that the consumer can choose between different platforms like Windows, Linux and UNIX. Also worthy to note is the fact that your website statistics are easily accessible and meticulously collected by reputed web hosts in the USA. This gives you the benefit of knowing which areas need improvement in your website so that you can increase the recognition of your website.

When it comes to web hosting, you shouldn't compromise: get the best server you can. As I said, you can buy them in a number of locations and some of them are cheaper-sometimes a lot cheaper-than those based inside the USA.

Solar VPS is a leading hosting provider of secure and easy website hosting services in USA. Discover why thousands of customers trust us to handle their hosting needs.
  • etechsupportetechsupport Member, Provider
    Are you looking for a server to host? As per my recommendation, you can purchase a dedicated server or a virtual private server from anywhere and message me for administration assistance.
  • MyWebSMyWebS Member
    edited June 2021
    It seems to me QHoster.com and Jollyworkshosting.com can be right for you.
    It'​s ​ really help​ful that their support team knows what the​re​ doing!​ I know I can count on them to help me through any problems I encounter. Thanks for being such great companies to deal with!