LetHostTalk
Tube/Video Site Dedicated Servers? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Tube/Video Site Dedicated Servers?

Hi,

I am setting up a new tube/video site and I would like some information from you guys that know everything about web hosting and dedicated servers.
Dedicated Server 1 will be the front end, database, etc.
Dedicated Server 2 will be where the actual video content will be stored.
Which of the servers needs to be more powerful of the two?
Does Server 1 need a lot of bandwidth and storage?
Any info on centohost.com hosting solutions in Europe? Are they good?

Comments

• Taking into account your needs, can recommend Zetservers.com EU servers. In general ease of use and set up is easily one of the best, and they offer good scalability options with the domains.

• I know Libertyvps.net has servers in Netherlands. Try to consider their bitcoin hosting deals.
    They certainly have built the host with a customer focused attitude and we couldn't be more pleased.

• HortHort Member
    QHoster.com and legionbox.com servers are worth trying.
    These hosts are by far one of the most reliable and dependable hosting providers. They offer great and flexible service plans and their platform up-time is second to none I would say more that 99.999%. They have a variety of packages to choose from and the support is world class and highly professional.

• No doubt, Centohost.com is a breath of fresh air. I originally had low expectations for your service given the very affordable rates but have been consistently impressed with all facets of your business. You are the hands-down value leader for hosting services on the Web today.