LetHostTalk
Right VPS to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Right VPS to sign up with ...

VPS plans from QHoster.com and Scalahosting.com are to my liking and I wonder which way I should go?

Comments

• Give exmasters.com VPS hosting a try, You will not be sorry! Good speed, reliable, I have nothing to complain about. Features are the best I could find - lost of space, unlimited subdomains, emails, databases .. a pleasure to use.

• VPS Hosting represents the middle ground in the web hosting industry. For those that need the full root access of a Dedicated Server, without the hefty price tag, VPS Hosting serves out excellent value for money.

If you opt for VPS hosting, you will be able to enjoy all the benefits of shared hosting. Plus, you will enjoy more control and power just like you would do in case of a dedicated server.

Privacy: since you won't share your operating system with other web masters, your website may not be at the privacy risk.

Customization: you will have exclusive access to the operating system. As a result, you can use all the server programs like MySQL, PHP and Apache, to name a few. It will be easier for you to customize these services. Based on your needs, you can make all the necessary changes.

Control: You may need to install new server apps and this may require you to restart the system. A VPS system allows you to do this with ease. Although you will share the server with other servers, you can restart the server without "disturbing" other users.

Dedicated resource: If you go for hosting, you can enjoy dedicated RAM at all times. On the other hand, in case of shared hosting, the RAM will be shared with all the other websites as well.

So, if you are looking to choose the best hosting option, make sure you go for VPS hosting.

VPS Hosting can be your ideal choice if you are looking for a good hosting service for your hosting needs.
    Solar VPS is a leading hosting provider of secure and easy website hosting services in USA. Discover why thousands of customers trust us to handle their hosting needs.
  • Get all packages with 20% discount! Coupon code to use at checkout: B82NC3YRTR

I highly recommend QHoster.com, the decent web host.
    Their network uptime is really perfect cos it is always online.
    Easy setup in the control panel as well, and an excellent price.

• I know that VPS plans from asvhost.com and scalahosting.com are the best and most reliable in the whole IT world.
     Their support crew is polite, expedient, and resolved the difficulties I was experiencing. Highly recommended.

• My experience with QHoster.com web host has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications. All questions were answered and not just some of them. And when I had difficulties with some of the setup, they fixed things nearly immediately.

• This is a great website. It's easy to use and QHoster.com customer support is the best I've ever seen. It's almost like walking right up to the owner and asking them for help. Nothing bad to say, althought they should except other methods of payment than paypal.