LetHostTalk
hostingsource.com vs luxhosting.lu — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

hostingsource.com vs luxhosting.lu

Which plan is better to sign up with - either luxhosting.lu or hostingsource.com?

Comments

• I joined centohost.com hosting in March when my site exceeded the CPU limit of my previous host. Since then, I haven't had a single complaint to make. Service is incredible, with problems being fixed within minutes instead of hours. Uptime is excellent, easily over 99.99%
  • Try cloudarion.com SSDVPS deals. The network uptime is great (my site is always up and accessible to my visitors). Overall, a very good host who looks on the fun side apart from what they do. Recommend their ssd hosting service.

• I have recently switched to a dedicated server from VPS and can say that Hostingsource.com support was really helpful. These people are awesome. Very quick responses to tickets, in understandable English, 100% so far.

Their rates are really affordable!

• MaekfeeMaekfee Member
    I host two different sites with HostingSource web host. They are prompt with their customer service and tech support, and always send out greatly appreciated notices of maintenance well in advance.

• Once notified of possible attacks, but their security team was vigilant and managed to avert any loss of service. We had updates on an hourly basis. Overall, a great service! I just love Hostingsource.com team, you help me a lot. Thank you a lot!