LetHostTalk
Podcast and Shoutcast hosting services? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Podcast and Shoutcast hosting services?

I have a client who needs Podcast and Shoutcast hosting services for his new project. The idea he is going to implement into reality is perfect, so I decided to help him to find such a host.
Have you ever used Shoutcast and podcast hosting services?
Any info on Kvchosting.net web host?
What other places do you know of such hosting services?

Comments

• Extra service! No way to complain about kvchosting.net provider, only to express complete satisfaction. Had a few questions about accessing my databases, the answer was quick, accurate, and polite.

• RoletterosRoletteros Member
    edited May 2021

After you sign up with kvchosting.net SSD web hosting, they contact you during the first week just to know if you are happy and have no technique troubles. The features they offer are nearly endless, and their customer support is simply outstanding. The price is sweet!

• MyWebSMyWebS Member
    It seems to me plans from QHoster.com and Rockhoster.com can be right for you.
    Helpful, friendly manner, prompt reply.

• MaekfeeMaekfee Member
    I have to highly recommend Cloudarion.com SSDVPS for their excellent customer service and technical expertise. They responded to my queries in double quick time with the help I could use and easily understand. I am really happy to have found this great hosting service.