LetHostTalk
Server to buy ... which one? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Server to buy ... which one?

MyWebSMyWebS Member
edited April 2021 in General Talks
Which server (asvhost.com or integralhost.net) is better to sign up with and why?

Comments

• My experience with Tzulo.com dedicated hosting has been awesome so far. I experience very little downtime (30 mins - 6 months), download speeds are good for the most part and I have yet to run into a serious problem where I would have to contact customer support. Highly recommend them.

• SensosourSensosour Member, Provider
    edited April 2021
    If you choose from these two options, then look towards Asvhost. You can also run the server on your PC. There are guides on this issue on GitHub. Just do not forget to clean the PC from dust, for example, with such air compressors.
  • Divya165Divya165 Member, Provider
    If you are looking cheap and powerful VPS Server for your business, I highly recommend Host.co.in is one of the affordable India's top VPS Hosting. They are running a summer web hosting sale. Get 25% OFF on VPS Use Code SUMMER25 & Offer is ending on 30'April 2021

Features include:
    • Live Assistance is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
    • Optional SSD Storage
    • Monitoring that is proactive
    • Server Management one-click installer Remote Reboot 5 Star Ranking
    • Free Migration
    • 30 Day Money Back Policy
  • I have 3 domains hosted on hostingsource.com hosting account. Impeccable support, yes on weekends too, fast servers and very well priced. I recommend their ssd hosting service to others.

• Choosing the best web server hosting is not as easy as it sounds in today's market. That is because there are simply too many choices available. In addition, the hosting packages are very competitive, which makes choosing more difficult. So how does one choose the best web hosting?

The first thing to do, is to make a list of features and benefits that are important to you. Reliability should always be at the top of your list. That means your servers should experience minimal downtime. If your server keeps going down, and others can't access your website, then the rest of the features don't matter.

Before committing, always make an effort to visit review sites and read what others are saying about the hosting companies. If all you encounter are good reviews, then the Company is in good standing. However, if you find negative reviews in forums, review sites, etc., you should avoid these companies like plague!

Instead, choose a company with excellent customer support, even if it means paying a little more. At least you get peace of mind, knowing that your servers are still running soundly and monitored by a professional IT expert as you sleep.

Solar VPS is a leading hosting provider of secure and easy website hosting services in USA. Discover why thousands of customers trust us to handle their hosting needs.