LetHostTalk
The best VPS provider in Europe ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

The best VPS provider in Europe ...

Which EU VPS provider is the best - from QHoster.com or Legionbox.com?

Comments

• The problems weren't easy, and my lack of experience in using a web hosting service didn't help things, but QHoster.com staff worked through it and within a short period of time they had everything running smoothly. They were also able to direct me to several well-written white papers that detailed the tasks I was working with.

• Virtual Private Servers (VPS) have become very popular means of web hosting. Creating VPS's basically involves splitting the resources of a very powerful server into several parts and making those parts behave as if they were independent servers. With this approach, each part, i.e VPS, can have its own operating system and software. All kinds of changes can be done to VPS without affecting any other VPS that shares the same physical server.

A VPS offers a considerable performance improvement over shared hosting (where very limited changes are allowed), but is still cheap compared to a dedicated server (which gives you complete control over the entire server). You will need quite a bit of technical knowledge to run a website on a VPS.
    Contact CoolHandle now for the reliable web hosting in USA with 24*7 support for anything – domain names, website hosting, Dedicated servers, & VPS hosting.