LetHostTalk
VPS to buy ... need your advice ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

VPS to buy ... need your advice ...

I need your advice in terms of buying a trustworthy VPS and two hosts are in my mind: QHoster.com and Host4.biz, so what would you do being in my place?

Comments

• Get all packages with 20% discount! Coupon code to use at checkout: B82NC3YRTR I've got nothing but good things to say about QHoster.com provider. I've used several hosts since I began building sites about 5 years ago and I just keep migrating older sites over to them when I get the chance. Speed connectivity is great... The pages are uploaded fast.
  • All I can say is that QHoster.com is great. I got absolutely awesome hosting for a very cheap price. I signed up, which was pretty straight forward. Then came the time to test their system by trying to upload a couple of pages. Good web host.

• Both mentioned companies - QHoster.com (B82NC3YRTR) and Host4.biz (SENXFJ) are the best in the whole IT industry.
    Rock solid hosting. I recommend them for: 1) Sound support. Very fast response. 2) Prices, the best prices I have seen. 3) cPanel offered has the the options one needs in present day hosting.

• VPS hosting refers to Virtual Private Server hosting. Actually, a VPS hosting is just like a dedicated service in a shared hosting system. Technically speaking, it's both dedicated and shared hosting.

It's important to keep in mind that VPS hosting is a type of hosting service that you can host your site on. On the other hand, if you install and manage your own server, it will cost you a good deal of time and money. By contrast, buying web hosting allows you to rent some space on a server, thus making it a lot more convenient for you to host your website.

If you opt for VPS hosting, you will be able to enjoy all the benefits of shared hosting. Plus, you will enjoy more control and power just like you would do in case of a dedicated server.

VPS Hosting can be your ideal choice if you are looking for a good hosting service for your hosting needs.
    Solar VPS is a leading hosting provider of secure and easy website hosting services in USA. Discover why thousands of customers trust us to handle their hosting needs.
  • As far as I have seen my site has 99.9% uptime, which is quite good. I had downtime only several times and it lasted about 30 minutes. it's ok for me. All in all, the quality of the hosting is very good, I can proudly say I am hosted with QHoster.com provider.
    Keep up the good work, thanks!