LetHostTalk
Is that Safe to transfer a domain name from a provider to another provider? - General Talks Discussions on LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste

Is that Safe to transfer a domain name from a provider to another provider?

Is it safe to transfer a domain name from a provider to another provider? is there any risk when transfer domain names? for example, I'd like to move domain name from Godaddy to Namecheap...or from Name.com to Godaddy? does that have any issues when transferring?
Is it possible to transfer a domain from one provide to another within 3 days. While transferring will my domain got expired? I am afraid of this because I don't want to lose my domain.

Comments

• HostNamasteHostNamaste Member, Provider
    Is it safe to transfer a domain name from a provider to another provider? is there any risk when transfer domain names? for example, I'd like to move domain name from Godaddy to Namecheap...or from Name.com to Godaddy? does that have any issues when transferring?
    Is it possible to transfer a domain from one provide to another within 3 days. While transferring will my domain got expired? I am afraid of this because I don't want to lose my domain.
    Yes, It is safe to transfer domain from one provider to another and once you approve the domain transfer request, It will be transferred within 5 to 6 business days.
    HostNamaste - A Reliable Indian Hosting Company You Can Trust.

Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, OpenVZ VPS, KVM VPS, and Budget Dedicated Servers in US, France, Europe, India, Russia and Canada.