LetHostTalk
Full-HD quality web hosting ? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Full-HD quality web hosting ?

Hi Guys,
I'm looking for a video web hosting provider for tube site.
What I'm looking for:
2) good with HD video hosting
I'm just starting out and have no experience with tube web service providers.
Any info on Exmasters.com VPS hosting? Are they reliable?
What host is better?

thx for your help

Comments

• After some time hosted with another web host, I switched to cloudarion.com and I have not regretted it. The supported features are much better than my previous web host. Support replies fast with no delays. Also, they have really nice prices for such a level of service.

• All I can say is that Hostplay.com guys are GREAT! My previous webhosting service didnt even come close! Highly recommend Hostplay.com Offshore VPS hosting service. Get a 10% Lifetime Discount with VPS Plans - Use Coupon Code XOFF10HP

• I really appreciate it, now I realized that moving my website to Exmasters.com was a clever decision. The tech support is extremely fast. I have gotten responses to my e-mails not even 5 minutes later. The answers I receive are clear and very helpful.

• I know Tzulo.com has fantastic prices on their hosting packages, their tech support is friendly and reliable, and the features available in the user control panel are nothing short of unbelievable. I'll most definitely be giving them my business for a long time.