LetHostTalk
The best shared plan to have a deal with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

The best shared plan to have a deal with ...

Shared plans from QHoster.com and Host4half.com are attractive for me andI have to select the best one, so which is that from your point of view?

Comments

• I signed up with QHoster.com host and everything went very smooth.

The uptime is very good and I haven't faced any problems yet.

33% off every VPS plan! One week limited offer!
    Use this personal discount code: 5K9AC7MQQ1

• davids007davids007 Member, Provider
    bodHOST Web hosting Offers on Most of the Web hosting Services meet all your Business Standards. Check the bodHOST Shared hosting services 

Benefits:
    -Host Unlimited Domains
    -24/7 Customer Support
    -Free Migration/backup
    -Easy 1-click installer
    -Free SSD Space
    -Free cPanel Access
  • Now I've had 100% uptime with QHoster.com hosting, had all (slight) issues ironed out pretty quickly over the phone with their toll-free support and/or through their online tickets, and although I have never managed a server before, it wasn't rocket science.

• Asgard87Asgard87 Member, Provider
    Gomarry said:
    Shared plans from QHoster.com and Host4half.com are attractive for me andI have to select the best one, so which is that from your point of view?

Decent brands but I have had the best experience for shared hosting by ResellerClub. Plenty of storage, RAM and brilliant uptime!
  • Get all QHoster.com packages with %20 discount!
    Coupon code to use at checkout: B82NC3YRTR

• The thing that I have been most impressed with during my time with QHoster.com is their customer support. The price is outstanding for the features provided, but in a time when hosting is very competitive.

• Asgard87Asgard87 Member, Provider
    Agreed with Marekfee. But I had to move to Resellerclub because I found that I couldn't seamlessly scale with QHoster. ResellerClub's plans are such that you can scale immediately.