LetHostTalk
Server to buy ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Server to buy ...

GomarryGomarry Member
edited February 2021 in General Talks
Comparng servers from asvhost.com and hostingsource.com, which plan is better to sign up with for hosting a forum?

Comments

• You can trust HostingSource.com web host. Good set up for eCommerce sites, the cPanel is excellent and the choice of shopping karts is varied and very easy to set up. Their features look really great. I am glad to deal with them.

• Overall, I'm very satisfied with Centohost.com web hosting. Speed is good, and the price isn't bad at all. Especially considering I never have to worry about unplanned server upgrades & PHP changes affecting my clients' websites.

• Asgard87Asgard87 Member, Provider
    Gomarry said:
    Comparng servers from asvhost.com and hostingsource.com, which plan is better to sign up with for hosting a forum?

Both are decent, but in the same range or slightly higher, you will find HostGator India's VPS (Snappy plans) which are quite awesome. The performance is really good. 
  • I vote for asvhost.com.
    I have spoken with every one of the techs, their managers, the sales force, and the president of the company. They are all dedicated to the same thing I am - superior customer experience. That is why I host my sites there and invite all of my clients to do the same.

• I've got nothing but good things to say about kvchosting.net web host. I've used several hosts since I began building sites about 5 years ago and I just keep migrating older sites over to them when I get the chance. Speed connectivity is great... The pages are uploaded fast.

• If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is Hosting Source. This decent web hosting provider gets both thumbs high up so far for everything I have had experience with...