LetHostTalk
VPS to buy .. — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

VPS to buy ..

VPS deals from rockhoster.com and cantech.in are to my liking and I have to select the best one, which way is better to follow?

Comments

• Try 3v-host.com cheap VPS hosting. Uptime has always been in the high 90s. Their control panels are easy to use and intuitive, as is their account and billing interface. They could double their price and I would stay with them.

• TuchaTucha Member, Provider
    The choice of hosting should be approached comprehensively.  Trust your site only to reliable providers, evaluate the technical capabilities of the site and choose the best option for a web project.  A site hosted on a good hosting will work like a well-oiled mechanism, which will save the owner's time and nerves.

Tucha.cloud meets all these criteria
  • VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are trustworthy enough to sign up with.
    Super-transparent with their pricing and services, admin areas all really easy to manage too. But the thing that keeps me a customer is the excellent customer support I receive. Truly the best.

• I have been using rockhoster.com for over 9 months. It has been great, server uptime is perfect. They are very good and reliable but recently it takes a lot of time to talk to a support representative via chat, i hope they fix that and they will be the best.

• Speed of this VPS is remarkable, especially when considering the base price - which is about as low as a VPS gets. Rockhoster.com is really good host I must say. I've had support tickets answered promptly at all hours of the night.