LetHostTalk
Feedback Needed — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Feedback Needed

ModeratorModerator Moderator
edited June 2020 in Announcements
Hello Guys,
Thanks a lot for being the part of the community and member of this ever growing web hosting forum. 
As you have noticed, we have come too far when we have started in 2016, there were only few hosting providers and members, now we have more and growing so fast each month. 
I would like to take this opportunity to request all the web hosting providers and members to give feedbacks and suggestions to improve this web hosting forum. 
For your information, I am working on the following stuffs at this time:
1) Making a List of LetsHostTalk's Provider Registry and Directory to find all the active providers from one post. 
2) Adding Review Category for the Members to post their real experience and reviews.
Kind regards,

Comments

• Hello LHT,

This is awesome for asking feedbacks and suggestions from members and providers to improve the forum. I would like to request to make support contact us page or helpdesk for members to contact the management team like to request to get the Provider's tag etc. 

Thanks,
    https://www.lowendreview.com
    LowEndReview – Web Hosting Providers Reviews
  • ModeratorModerator Moderator
    @LowEndReview: Thanks a lot for your <3 feedback , we will make the contact us page soon and update to forum :)
  • HostNamasteHostNamaste Member, Provider
    @Moderator Thanks for asking end users feedbacks for the improvement. I totally agree with the @LowEndReview, you guys should add the contact us page and also more Moderators and Admins to manage the forum, as I can see some of the posts are added in the wrong categories and it must be moderated and guided to the users properly. 

HostNamaste - A Reliable Indian Hosting Company You Can Trust.

Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, OpenVZ VPS, KVM VPS, and Budget Dedicated Servers in US, France, Europe, India, Russia and Canada.
    @HostNamaste Thank you for your comment and feedback. Yes, we are adding more Moderators to help us growing this forum. 
  • Moderator said:
    Hello Guys,
    Thanks a lot for being the part of the community and member of this ever growing web hosting forum. 
    As you have noticed, we have come too far when we have started in 2016, there were only few hosting providers and members, now we have more and growing so fast each month. 
    I would like to take this opportunity to request all the web hosting providers and members to give feedbacks and suggestions to improve this web hosting forum. 
    For your information, I am working on the following stuffs at this time:
    1) Making a List of LetsHostTalk's Provider Registry and Directory to find all the active providers from one post. 
    2) Adding Review Category for the Members to post their real experience and reviews.
    Kind regards,
    Keep up the good work, Letshosttalk.
    @DevHosting Thank you.

I am glad to inform you all that we have added "Contact" Contact Us Form on the header now.
  • @Moderator It looks perfect, glad to hear that you are taking all the feedbacks seriously and making the required changes as per users suggestions.

• Hey there,
    Thanks for adding "contact us form" - it's great. Well done, Letshosttalk team. Believe it will be also nice to add these topics, for webmasters and newbies to discuss web hosting: "webhosting discussion" and if it is possible subtopics in that section: "shared hosting discussion", "VPS hosting discussion", "dedicated server hosting discussion", "reseller hosting discussion". Think it will be convenient for users here to click on the specific topic they are interested in and discuss/ask all the questions related to "web hosting" they want.

Regards
    Thanks for adding "contact us form" - it's great. Well done, Letshosttalk team. Believe it will be also nice to add these topics, for webmasters and newbies to discuss web hosting: "webhosting discussion" and if it is possible subtopics in that section: "shared hosting discussion", "VPS hosting discussion", "dedicated server hosting discussion", "reseller hosting discussion". Think it will be convenient for users here to click on the specific topic they are interested in and discuss/ask all the questions related to "web hosting" they want.

@Marcozott Thanks a lot for your feedbacks. I really like your suggestions about making the different categories for the discussions. However, we have made the dedicated category "General Talks", for all the discussions. We have also added a new dedicated "Q & A" section for asking Questions and I think it will cover both. Please check and let me know. 

• MarkMark Member
    edited June 2020
    Hi I would like to see a page or area showing new users how to start using the forum. Like where should you post your first 5 post so your not posting in the incorrect area and that the post will count. Also after years of being kicked off forums for no reason other than the other forum kicked me off I am just not sure if I should post anything any ware as it just mean the next post will be deleted or I would get ban. Like this the rule say you cant post in this section or that section and you blame the person who post in that section when your program should not allow a person to post in the incorrect section so you will not ban the person for posting in the incorrect section. That kind of stuff that causes persons to wonder: Post Lives Matter?
    @Mark Thanks a lot for your comment and valuable feedbacks. I totally agree with you on making a separate page or post about the rules to follow and how to get started and in which section first few posts needs to post on. I will be making a new "Announcement" post or will modify the existing one to add more information for our users. 
  • Hey dudes,
    I like everything about this forum. Thank you so much to be with us. I've already recommended this board to several friends of mine.

Best wishes ;)
    @Maekfee Thanks a lot for your comment and glad to hear that you are liking our forum and recommending others :smile:

• budgetvmbudgetvm Member, Provider
    I'm from Budgetvm and is new to this Family. Forum looks good and Its great to see mods requesting feedback from members!

@budgetvm Welcome to the Forum and Family, and thank you very for appreciating our efforts to improve the forum :)
  • SGrafSGraf Member, Provider
    What does one have to do to get on the "providers" list you are planning?

Will there be posting restrictions for offers coming up?
    (The way i read the rules, everyone that is eliable (more than 1w, 5 posts) can currently post offers.)
    ★[ MyRoot.PW](https://myroot.pw/ " MyRoot.PW")  ★ Dedicated Servers ★ LIR-Services ★ Web-Hosting ★
    ★ Locations: Austria + Netherlands ★ [email protected]
    edited April 2023
    @SGraf

To get the providers tag, one has to send an email for request or send the message to the admin @LetsHosttalkAdmin

In regards to the posting restrictions, It is same as mentioned here 

- One post per offer section in a one week period. (If you post at 5PM on a Friday evening in the VPS Offers forum, then you must wait until 5PM or later the following Friday.)

Post edited by LetsHostTalkAdmin on
  • farbytefarbyte Member, Provider
    I think that Hosting Requests & maybe Hosting Recommendations sections may be a good idea, as the General section seems to get a lot of these posts.
  • etechsupportetechsupport Member, Provider
    @Moderator Thanks for asking end-users feedbacks for the improvement. As per my suggestion please category in the home page that will help to easily navigate inside the pages 
  • satoshihostsatoshihost Member, Provider
    Thanks for providing this forum and for asking for feedback. I only just joined but I'd like to suggest to remove all the ad postings from the General Talks section and move them to the appropriate other sections. It's hard to find anything but ads as it is at the moment.