LetHostTalk
Suggest me a good control panel — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Suggest me a good control panel

I would like to know your expert opinions about various web panels like zpanel, CWP, vestaCP etc.

Please share your experiences so that one can make an informed decision about what to go with.

Comments

• HostNamasteHostNamaste Member, Provider
    I would like to know your expert opinions about various web panels like zpanel, CWP, vestaCP etc.

Please share your experiences so that one can make an informed decision about what to go with.
    Very good question, I would suggest to look at these blog posts:

Top 10 Free Open Source Web Hosting Control Panels

&

Top 5 Free Windows Open Source Web Hosting Control Panels
    HostNamaste - A Reliable Indian Hosting Company You Can Trust.

Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, OpenVZ VPS, KVM VPS, and Budget Dedicated Servers in US, France, Europe, India, Russia and Canada.
  • MeganHealyMeganHealy Member, Provider
    Web hosting control panel allows users to manage their servers and hosted services and to know about the web hosting control panel you can search the web.
  • farbytefarbyte Member, Provider
    CWP gets a lot of attention at the moment due to the massive cPanel price increase earlier this year.
    It's a good solution for most self hosters, but if you're hosting other users sites I'd opt for  DirectAdmin, or cPanel depending on your budget.
    They both provide good support in case of issues & they keep on top of security issues.
    Another option is VirtualMin, but the interface can be very confusing to people that haven't used it before.
  • dev_muneshdev_munesh Member, Provider
    As the most widely used hosting control panel, cPanel & WHM includes both a user-level interface (cPanel) and a server management interface (WHM). The two interfaces pair seamlessly to offer intuitive hosting and site management for end-users and resellers, as well as server administration tools for hosting providers. cPanel is trusted by some of the biggest names in the hosting industry, including GoDaddy1&1BluehostLiquidWeb, and HostGator. Take a look at our favorite hosts that leverage cPanel:
  • mrabdulrafaymrabdulrafay Member, Provider
    I recommend CPANEL because of good graphical interface and automation tools designed to simplify the process of hosting a web site to the website owner 
  • Every hosting plan comes with a hosting control panel, an application, or a program. A control panel is the brains behind your hosting plan, allowing you to manage all of your subdomains, add-on domains, website files, email campaigns, security settings, SQL database, and other finer features.

You can do all of this and more with a VPS management panel. With a competent VPS control panel, you can alter your plan, add resources, withdraw resources, pay your VPS fee, and much more.

A Google search for VPS Hosting plans, on the other hand, would return hundreds of control panels, all claiming to be the best.

To assist you in making an informed decision, we've compiled a list of the finest control panels for VPS Hosting.

1. cPanel
    2. Plesk
    3. Webmin
    4. ISPConfig