LetHostTalk
VPS ... the best for me ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

VPS ... the best for me ...

Comparing VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and brixly.uk, which plan is the best and why?

Comments

• My business has grown as a direct result of the service and support they offer. I've had my site and several other domains hosted on Rockhoster.com VPS hosting account for over 1 year, and have had nothing but a positive experience. Recommended.

• I've never had any downtime. Never had any problem with Rockhoster.com hosting. My site is always up. They know how to customize everything to give your online business the highest possible performance.

• The mentioned hosts - rockhoster.com and brixly.uk - are good and reliable enough to sign up with.
    Great value for the money and great service when I need it. Highly recommend. 

• etechsupportetechsupport Member, Provider
    I have not heard about rockhoster.com and brixly.uk but as per my suggestion buy unmanaged VPS anywhere and assign me as server manager, I'll definitely support to your VPS and dedicated server 
  • I have had no problems with any aspect of rockhoster.com website hosting service. They are great. It was very easy to upgrade to more resourceful hosting package, took only a minute and can be done at any time.

• There is no denying the fact that rockhoster.com web host is a good and better than the best, according to me. They are solidly reliable, highly expedient at tech support and very competitive for the pricing. Features are very good...