LetHostTalk
Right server for hosting a forum ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Right server for hosting a forum ...

Servers from asvhost.com and hostingsource.com are to my liking and I have to opt for the best one, so which is that?

Comments

• I believe Tzulo.com web host is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online. Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.

• Nice and feature-packed servers offered by Centohost.com professionals. Tech support is good & fast. Support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to. My hosting is very quick.

• Servers from hostsailor.com and hosting.uk are well-balanced and low cost.
    Excellent - say no more!They are fabulous service, community and I have learnt so much from support. They are always there to help. Their technical support  is amazing.

• Try QHoster.com - First class service and support. Have been a customer for the last 8 months and have never had an issue with performance. They have upgraded Apache helped increase performance all without passing on any cost.

Use the code: XMASQH12OFFDEDI -12% - any billing cycle, Lifetime recurring discount on ALL SWITZERLAND AND USA DEDICATED SERVERS! Christmas Promo 2020 - Dedicated servers in Switzerland and USA, Lifetime discount.

They've reduced the price for Dedicated server x5670 in Switzerland from $169.95 to $159.95 per month.

• mrabdulrafaymrabdulrafay Member, Provider
    Please check http://hostinger.com they are providing best package under a dollar for just $0.99 with custom control panel. 
  • I think you should broaden the range of your search. Try exmasters.com server hosting. This truly appreciable web host will always be recommended to all those looking for genuine and reliable hosts.