LetHostTalk
SSD VPS provider ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

SSD VPS provider ...

What's the best SSD VPS provider?
Is that hostingsource.com or kvchosting.net?

Comments

• Excellent, quality hosting with quality support. Recommended!
    For about 10 months now we have had our whm/cpanel dedicated with kvchosting.net host. Everything works well.

• Use deals from owned-networks.net, they are the best and most reliable.
    Their  servers have been reliable and fast and always available. Haven't experienced any downtime at all.

• Centohost.com is a great service and is a very honest and up front person when offering the best for your site. The staff also worked with me to understand how to optimize my site for search engine discovery.

• They've handled every ticket quickly, and with the responses, you'd want from the very start. Kvchosting.net account system is great, switch between plans easily and manage multiple plans with 1 set of login info.

• I was recommended to try kvchosting.net as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support. I have not been disappointed. Site uploaded and mail lists set up without a hitch - and any technical query dealt with immediately.

• Divya165Divya165 Member, Provider
    You have added in your question both are the best services provider. I would recommend Host.co.in a Cheap Web Hosting Company India to everyone. Servers are stable and fast, support is very helpful. This decent web host has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability.
  • Asgard87Asgard87 Member, Provider
    Tarakliya said:
    What's the best SSD VPS provider?
    Is that hostingsource.com or kvchosting.net?

Best is a very subjective term, but since you have mentioned it, let me lay this understanding. I rate a provider as best when they have a great response time to customer calls, have a great server uptime, superior bandwidth and economical plans. 

In short, a web hosting provider must excel when it comes to his product, service delivery and satisfaction of the customer. 

When it comes to SSD VPS, I find Hostgator India's servers the best. Their SSD technology is par excellence and their time to resolve queries is brilliant. No wonder, they have a superb support team. Apart from this, they also have a good account management team that helps you with setting up your own account 1 or even many for the sites you want to host. 

So, all in all, I would look at a performance-oriented provider like HostGator India.