LetHostTalk
Looking for a windows VPS :( — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Looking for a windows VPS :(

robinhorobinho Member, Provider
hey guys, I'm looking for a windows VPS. a 2GB I think would be enough or a bit higher. But I was hoping I could find something cheaper than Bluehost but with the same quality. got anything?

Comments

• davids007davids007 Member, Provider
    Windows VPS is an ideal solution for asp.net, .net, etc applications. To run those applications you need some reliable windows VPS hosting services and for this, I think bodHOST's Windows VPS hosting services is the best.  
  • Have a look at VPS deals from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net as their servers are well-balanced and affordable.
    Amazing tech service and overall excellent customer care. I recommend them  to everyone looking for a dependable web host.

• Think that you will precisely not regret having looked at hostingsource.com Windows VPS deals. Decent amount of features and a really good knowledge base when you have questions. Highly recommend them!

• Divya165Divya165 Member, Provider
    Hi, You can check with Host.co.in web hosting services, We offer a hosting plan at an affordable cost and more offers. Starting from Rs.999/Mo.

New Year Offer!! Get 25% OFF VPS Hosting offer ending 31st Jan 2021, Hurry Up Avail to this offer now!

1. Host Unlimited Domains.
    2. Free SSL with Hosting packages.
    3. 24/7 Customer Support.

Kindly check with this link https://www.host.co.in/windows-vps-hosting Our support team will help you with getting information.
  • As an operator, you want to have the correct kind of hosting solutions for your requirements. There are reasonably a number of them in the market nowadays delivered by a wide range of providers and for this reason; you need to be cautious to choice the best one. One of the services delivered is the windows VPS hosting. This is an abundant choice for numerous operators because it is used to them as it is the utmost common operating system. This means that the setting up and the installation of the hosting tools will be stress-free and simpler for you.

Another main advantage that one will get from the Windows VPS is the easiness in the installation and removal of application. The system is intended to take new applications either by updates or through manual installation. This consequently makes it easy to modify in that one can add software to better the performance.

At solarvps, we deal you a range of Windows VPS solutions at very small prices (also called as cheap VPS) which fit in the budget of everybody. Be it a small businessman or a fresh entrepreneur, or anybody for that matter, we have plans catering to everybody's needs that too at a very reasonable price.

Solar VPS is a leading hosting provider of secure and easy website hosting services in USA. Discover why thousands of customers trust us to handle their hosting needs.
  • Cheap VPS accounts are available from legionbox.com and brixly.uk.
    Reliable and always, always excellent technical service. They have been able to answer all questions, provide technical direction and have allowed you to experience peace-of-mind just knowing they are there to help when you need it most!

• Asgard87Asgard87 Member, Provider
    robinho said:
    hey guys, I'm looking for a windows VPS. a 2GB I think would be enough or a bit higher. But I was hoping I could find something cheaper than Bluehost but with the same quality. got anything?

You can start with HostGator India's Snappy plans. The Snappy 2000 plan is really cheap and also something that suits your requirement. 

Uptime, performance, and support are great. Please check out their backup policies before signing up. Also, are you based out of US? or EU? 
  • dev_muneshdev_munesh Member, Provider
    I am a customer on windowsvps.host, it is maybe the cheapest option to have windows server, and remote desktop… Good support and services. Uptime and stability is high enough.
    License is included, You can run your project, hosting…

Thanks
  • GomarryGomarry Member
    edited January 2021
    VPS accounts from ASVhost.com and QHoster.com are well-balanced and cheap.
    Their servers have been reliable and fast and always available. Haven't experienced any downtime at all.

• Windows VPS is a perfect choice for anyone who is considering inexpensive, trustworthy and a completely secured hosting solution. A Windows VPS is an all-in-one plan where individuals get all the features at a very reasonable price. The same features would be accessible in a Dedicated server hosting too but it would be very costly. Hence a Windows VPS is a very inexpensive solution for everyone.

The advantages are endless if you look at a Windows VPS or a Windows Virtual Server.   You will also have to make a check on some points before signing up for a plan in Windows VPS. You need to check the RAM, CPU, bandwidth and disk space of the server before signing up for one. You have to choose the correct plan for yourself so that all the requirements are met.

Another major advantage that one will get from the Windows VPS is the ease in the installation and removal of application. The system is designed to take new applications either by updates or through manual installation. This therefore makes it easy to modify in that one can add software to better the performance.

Contact CoolHandle now for the reliable web hosting in USA with 24*7 support for anything – domain names, website hosting, Dedicated servers, & VPS hosting.