LetHostTalk
Trustworthy VPS in Europe ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Trustworthy VPS in Europe ...

Comparing VPS deals from QHoster.com and Legionbox.com, which account is the best in Europe? 

Comments

• Once you experience the quality and professionalism of Rockhoster.com VPS hosting (OpenVZ & KVM) you would not go anywhere else for your webhosting! Uptime has been nothing but the best and definitely lives up to their 99.9% uptime guarantee.

• davids007davids007 Member, Provider
    I am really satisfied dealing with bodhost.com. There is no need to worry about their services, they offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. The Uptime is great and the best thing is pricing!. My site is almost always up (10 minutes downtime last month - up for about 99.95% of the time).
  • XMASQH25OFFHOST - 25% SHARED RESELLER VPS AND COMODO POSITIVE SSL - Recurring 2 more times! Christmas Promo 2020 - Shared hosting and Resellers & All VPS servers, except cPanel Managed and OpenVZ (Budget) LE VPS.

XMASQH12OFFDEDI -12% - any billing cycle, Lifetime recurring discount on ALL SWITZERLAND AND USA DEDICATED SERVERS! Christmas Promo 2020 - Dedicated servers in Switzerland and USA, Lifetime discount.

What I want to recommend to others is QHoster.com customer service. Every time I got some questions, I ask them online, no waiting times, there is always someone waiting there online to help us, it's just amazing.

• Both mentioned companies - QHoster.com as well as Legionbox.com -  are reliable enough to sign up with.
    They have very great support and amazing services with very fast reply from Monday to Sunday.

• rahul1993rahul1993 Member, Provider
    edited January 2021
    I will recommend going for TheStack. Right now they are providing New Year OFFER as well for VPS Server Hosting. Use this coupon code to avail the discount: NEWYEAROFFER25. Website: thestack.net
  • When I was looking for a VPS, QHoster.com seemed right up my alley. I've had support tickets answered promptly at all hours of the night. They truly care about your well being and are such nice people.

• dev_muneshdev_munesh Member, Provider
    I have been a legionbox.com customer for over three years now, there attention to detail, great customer service & excellent pricing make them the only choice for my web hosting needs, I would recommend them to anyone. I have never had a problem with downtime because it always seems to be up.
    You must have to try this.

Thanks