LetHostTalk
Require web hosting account — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Require web hosting account

Require web hosting account with:
helpful customer support 24/7, 50 gbs of Hard Disk, 1 TB of bandwidth, Linux, USA.
How is QHoster.com web hosting?
What are your views? What host would you choose? Why?
Any discounts or promos?

Comments

• RahulRahul Member, Provider
    I think you will get better price and support from indian companies. I used eWebGuru hosting provider from India and I got the best sales support and free migration services. They given Me Free SSL and cPanel. in 31 $ per month we got unlimited space and unlimited bandwidth. Linux based hosting is fast n secure. 

Why i chose them?
    1. they offer best price in market
    2. Indian companies are best in tech support
    3. 30 days money back guarantee
    4. Free SSL and cPanel.

• Accounts from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com are resourceful and trustworthy enough to sign up with.
    It's good to have prompt answers from support and quick escalation when there are problems. When we need help with features or web site development issues they provide excellent guidance and make us feel valued as a customer.

• XMASQH25OFFHOST - 25% SHARED RESELLER VPS AND COMODO POSITIVE SSL - Recurring 2 more times! Christmas Promo 2020 - Shared hosting and Resellers & All VPS servers, except cPanel Managed and OpenVZ (Budget) LE VPS.

I like QHoster.com hosting. All technical problems are resolved within a few minutes, more complicated tasks within 24 hours.

• VPS Hosting is one of the profligate developing hosting niches. Gradually hosting providers are offering this as to match their offerings and it is fast increased traction as the idea of "Cloud" becomes more main-stream.

The factor that you should look at when selecting your VPS Hosting Provider is their level of transparency. It's always refreshing when you can see pictures of the company's hardware and infrastructure. Many VPS Providers lease their hardware. And although this is a naturally good business model for the short term, it typically leads to long-term expandability problems for the host. This can affect the quality of service for customers.

Most importantly, in your search for the best website hosting providers be absolutely clear about your requirements and expectations from the hosting firm. For it all adds up in the end to get you the best website for yourself.

Solar VPS is a leading hosting provider of secure and easy website hosting services in USA. Discover why thousands of customers trust us to handle their hosting needs.